PROLOGUE

"Congratulations batch 2020-2021," the celebration starts as all of the graduate students matching their fancy dresses while marching on the stage and dance to the floor. We gathered today for this special moment.

"Cheers everyone!"

"Omg! finally, this is it guys."

"I can't believe it!"

"Woooh!"

After All of the hardships that we went through we deserve this!

The gathering is starting and this is our bachelor's party.

The crowd is lit and the room is on fire! Dance floor is full of big dresses and tables.

With their respective groups and programs, peers and professors. This event is truly magical. However, the sight of the blue comes through my whole body as if it's lingers and occupy the whole me. The moment as I feel attacked by heavy surroundings. I started to begin squeezing my purse and the acke of my heart is faster than a cheetah.

"Hya, what's wrong?" - CJ.

"Are you okay?" - Thrish.

"Are you alright?" - Kate.

"Hey guys! Omg! What's happening?" - Desiré.

"Bhiee!" - Rhonna.

"Ginoo ko, Hya!" - Carla.

I breathed heavily as I can't feel my whole body. In that moment I don't know what's happening with me, it's just like a sudden attack. I calm myself watching my friends worrying faces. I need to calm down.

"I'm good now, thankyou guys!" I said and gave them the warmest smile.

"Here, have some water," - CJ said while brushing my hair. Giving me the sense of safety.

"Are you sure? We can bring you home." - Desiré.

"No! No! No. I'm fine. I think it's my anxiety again. The crowd is too much to my eyes and I think that they are looking at me and I'm getting dizzy." The horror of my lips trimble. No–I don't want to leave either. This is so sudden, gosh! This is embarrassing. At all places and moment?

Seriously?

"Tell us if it's triggering again. Don't worry we're here for you." CJ sighed as he pat slowly my back again.

"Here, I bring you some food to eat." - Desiré.

"Bhie, baka need mo ng meds may biogesic ako dito, okay," - Rhonna.

I feel so loved and thankful to these pals.

I will always thank them for everything.

I feel Carla's hand in my left hand as she hold it strongly. That makes me more calmer than a minute ago.

"Hey, Are you okay now? How can I help?" It's Nathan. He roam his sight to all of us.

"She's fine now, what about the intermission? I thought you are part of them?" Cj commented. Looking at Nathan's expensive suit, totally a performer. He's shining with that style.

"Naur yeah! But when I saw you guys from here helping Hya I immediately went here without a second thought." Nathan said while his both hands touching my cheeks and slowly turning my head up to look at him.

"It's giving the gorgeous vibes! Anteehh! You're breath taking as always." - Nathan.

"So are you!" I said that with a slight movement of my cheeks.

"I know, hehehe but seriously if you need some help these bitches can lift you." Nathan said that which make me chuckles. Referring to the both person on my side.