Chatper Nine-Game🌸

En başından başla

"Just a peck silly."

"Oh" ok ok that's ok too. I leaned in and kissed him on his lips with my hands on both sides of his face and then pulled back.

"Uh- better?" I blushed

"Much better," he smiled

---- after school
Me and mingi explained what happened, and they definitely were planning on murder or something.

--

"Let's go to my house, guys, we can have a sleepover or something. Sleepovers always make things better!" Yunho said

Everyone agreed and headed to the car. We made it to the car and ming sat in the middle, yunho sat next to him and then seonghwa, crazy, seonghwas not driving and Hongjoong was. Jongho sat up front with Hongjoong, San, and Wooyoung in the back back as usual. Yunho pulled me on top of him, and I didn't refuse or try to move because I mean, he's a giant and can easily take me, plus it's yunho, who wouldn't want to sit on his lap.

The ride was comfortably quiet other than a couple of questions, seonghwa asked if i wore fishnets a lot. I know seonghwa wore them a lot. His house is a bit more away into a wooden like area. Yunho lives out in a wooden area? A forest almost.

--- Yunho's house

Yeosangs Pov

He had a wooden house, it wasn't small but not that big either, it was like in the middle with more small. (What😭????)

We all walked in, and it looked very cozy.
We all settled down and all chilled and talked a bit.

"You guys wanna play a board game? I have plenty!" Yunho asked.

"Can we play jenga?" Mingi asked

"Is it the party version?" Wooyoung asked.

"Yep, the one with little questions!" Yunho excitedly said and ran to a closet with plenty of games and grabbed jenga and walked into another room and grabbed some blankets.

"You guys hurngy or thirsty?" Yunho asked as he placed the blankets and game down.

"You know what I'm thirsty for -" Wooyoung had a hand slapped over his mouth, which was mingis hand and not Hongjoongs surprisingly.

"I'll have some water."

"Me two."

"Me three"

"Got coke?"

"I want coke too. Give it to me first, though."

"Do you have cheez-its"

And so on

After everyone got what they wanted, everyone found where they would sit and set the game up.

"I call first!" Wooyoung said

"Nooo, I call first." Mingi said.

After a round of rock paper scissors, which mingi lost and demanded a reply to lose again, we started playing the game.

Wooyoung pulled a block out from the top and read what was written on the block.