𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮. why didn't you tell me in advance?

Start from the beginning

"Your father lives in this mansion? And he's the owner of your school? You didn't tell me all this! What am I gonna do when I meet your father?!"

"Don't worry! You'll be fine! Come on, let's meet him"

"Wait until I introduce you to my parents when they go back in Japan, I'll definitely be getting revenge" she muttered to herself.

On why they were suddenly outside the Gojo mansion, was all Gojo's fault.

He had said he will no longer keep secrets from Y/N, and figured that he will seek help from his father regarding Megumi's situation, and well, introduce Y/N to him along the way.

Y/N agreed because she wanted to meet his family too. Not until the car stopped by at a huge mansion. And just along the way did Gojo tell her about his father being the owner of the school.

"Damn it Satoru, if I get disapproved by your dad, I'm really breaking up with you" she said. "I don't want to be always walking in eggshells with my in-laws!"

But what she said translated to Gojo's mind as:

"So you are planning to marry me?"

"Satoru! I'm not in the mood for jokes!"

"And I'm telling you to relax"

Y/N swore she would really like to punch him now.

"Come on, as long as I'm here, no one's gonna hurt you"

"That isn't very assuring Satoru"

The moment they stepped in the mansion, they were greeted with bowing maids which made Y/N really uncomfortable.

"Satoru, I'm backing out" she whispered yelled. But he pretended not to hear.

"Gojo-sama, your father is at the dining room"

Y/N's heartbeat was getting faster than ever as they get near the dining room. And when they reached there, Y/N swore she would've fainted when the older man looked at their direction as they both sat down across him.

"Satoru, you're here"

"Of course I'm here, I was the one who wanted to talk to you"

"And this is?"

"Y/N, my girlfriend, I already told you about her"

"Good evening sir, I am L/N Y/N, it's an honor to meet you" she bowed.

'Kill me now, kill me now, I wanna die, right now' Y/N thought.

The old man eyed her then asked.

"And what do you do for a living?"

Y/N never felt this nervous her entire life.

"I am a doctor, sir" she still tried to pretend she was calm. "A pediatrician"

"A pediatrician?"

"Yes sir"

"Ow!" Gojo reacted and his father looked at him.

Y/N's grip on his wrist under the table tightened because she was really nervous, also, because she really wanted him to know how difficult this situation is to her, just a little revenge.

"I just hit my foot, don't worry!" Gojo said.

"Hmm" Gojo's father. "Your grandfather is Haruto L/N, right? Who was also a pediatrician"

At his question, both Satoru and Y/N's eyes widened.

"Don't tell me you did a background check on her?!" He pointed at his father and exclaimed.