Chapter One

I looked to him with surprise not once have I ever thought he'd lie and hide anything from me, although I had asked for the truth and honesty from the day we met, I wish he hadn't told me. I wanted this all so to be unreal, but reality struck so hard I'd almost run for the hills.
All that we have built on was a lie could I move forward an on with my life knowing this piece of information was drastically eating me inside.
I always thought there must have been some reason he acted weird the minute I introduced him to my parents but I had never thought it would be this, this out of all things!
God what had come over him.
I'm pregnant with his child, a 3-year marriage he had destroyed with a six-word sentence. Shocked as I am, I remained subtle, quiet and calm for all that had come to mind as I need some way to keep my dignity intact.

Let me start at the beginning of what I thought was the start of a happily ever after...
Once upon a time ... who am I kidding this was no fantasy story you would tell a kid a definitely not a happily ever after kind of ending.
Though it was kind of so till it all came out, of what had happened on the 23rd of March 2003 a date I wish I hadn't known about.