Chapter One

"Ugh" I said as I kicked the breath out one of the henchman. "You know, im starting to think this is getting really old" I said as I dodge a punch. Then, a strong pair of arms wrapped around me as I struggled to get out his grip. "Ahh, Vanessa Taylor, please to see you here like always" he said with that stupid slight grin of his. "What are you up to this time" I said still struggling. "You got what I need" (lol Mahomie moment) he said. I spit on his face, "And what would that be I might ask?" "Your beauty, simple you give me you and you get back your boys down" Ok ok ok, hold up, wait a minute, I should probably start from the beginning, cause right now your probably thinking What the hell? Did I miss something? Or some shit like that, so let me interduce myself my name is Vanessa Taylor, im 17 years old, my favorite color is purple oh and one more thing what was it oh, that's it im a spy. So lets start from the beginning shall we.................

2 months before....

"Vanessa report to headquarters, Now" said the speaker all throughout my house. Damn it, what now, can't a girl enjoy a day of. I drove my car to a small diner, "Hey Rex" "Hey V, I thought you had the day off" "So did I" I said as I slipped through the kitchen, went into the 'food storage' and took the elevator down, underground to headquarters. "Ahh, Vanessa just the girl, I wanted to see" "Why am I here?" I asked annoyed. "Please, step into my office" he said opening the door. "What is it Jeff?" "Are you familiar with a British/Irish boygroup called One Direction?"

Ookkkkkk, sooo what do you guys think is this a keeper or thrower. Please let me know what you think ok loves bye!!!-Dana