"Are you Y/n?" I look up seeing a female doctor.

I nod. "You're Miss Pugh's fiancé?" My tear stained eye. "Yeah, that's me. How is she?" The doctor comes into the room closing the door and sitting next to me.

"Im Dr Jane Banner, we were able to stop the haemorrhaging on her brain, but in order to ensure she heals, we have had to induce her in a coma to encourage the healing."

I look at my daughter, still holding her hand. "Can I see her?"

"Of course. Follow me."

"Mamam will be back ok sweetheart." I lean down, kissing her head.

"I know this must be hard for you."

She has no idea. "They're my whole world." She opens a door. When I walk in, there are so many machines attached to her.

"Oh baby." I run to her.

Florence's POV

I can hear her she sounds so hurt. It must be bad.

"If you needed a break, you could have asked no need for all this." Why can't I wake up? want to tell her everything will be OK.

Y/ns POV

It's been a week since Florence was put in a coma. Eliza woke up a few days ago, but she's sitll I nthe hospital for precaution.

"Hello, princess."

"Mom?" I smile at her, hugging her."How do you feel?" I sit on her bed pushing her hair out of her face."My head hurts."

"I know, baby. The doctor will be here soon." She snuggles into my side.

"Mamam? where's Mummy?" I haven't told her about her mother yet. I don't see the point considering she could wake up any minute..

I wished anyway.. it's been 6 months now. I miss her voice so much. I had to tell Eliza about what happened. She didn't take the news so well. She misses her so much.

"Hello baby. We miss you." I hold her hand, bringing her palm up to my face and kissing it softly. "We need you back now, please."

Florence's POV

I miss my fiancé and my daughter. I feel so trapped. I want to scream and say I'm OK, but my body won't let me.

"This is the 2nd of Elizas birthdays you've missed. I talk about you all the time, she misses you so much, I miss you so much. Please come back to us. Soon."

"Y/n may I speak with you?" It's a voice I recognise my Dr, I assume.

"Of course."

"We've kept your fiancé on life support for over 2 years now. Do you think maybe it's."

"I'm going to stop you there. I'm not turning them off she my fiancé I will pay however much for however long." That's my girl. Baby, I'm in here. I promise...

"Hey mummy, I drew you this. Mamam really misses you she cries a lot without you. Auntie Hailee has been helping me with my singing. I miss you, mummy." My little girl, she sound's so grown up now. I'm glad Hailee is helping with her singing.

Y/ns POV

"Hey my love, it's nearly been 4 years without you. I feel everyone is giving up. I never will. I need you back."

Hailee's POV

"Look, she's my best friend, but it's been over 4 years y/n. Maybe it's time you try to move on? At least go on a few dates or something." I reach across, placing my hand on her knee.