SMUTTY SMUT (the vegetables pov)

SMUT WARNING ALSO FATMAN OOPS I MEAN CARTMAN also rape

Eggplants pov:

We were having a beautiful day in the fridge being all cold and fresh like the good vegetables we were when we saw... CARTMAN. He raped are parents and we were traumatized watching that he walked up to us looking at us with lust filled brown and blue eyes his silky yet crusty brown hair peaking under his hat that he hasn't washed in years the lice were screaming for help the fleas were to such a traumatic day for everyone here.

He started talking to us we didn't understand what he was saying because we were vegtables and we don't know that much english. He grabbed my best friend cucumber and took off his pants after he called his mother telling him about he was about to get laid I expected to see a prostitute walk through the door since I knew very well he couldn't pull since he has negative rizz, as I stole all his rizz and now I'm the rizzler of vegetables.

He put lube and a condom on my best friend I almost started crying it was so scarythat my best friend was going through this. He slowly started shoving cu✨cum✨ber into his pee hole it was nothing exciting since his dick was smaller then my toes and I'm a goddamn eggplant I don't even have toes. He quickly yanked cucumber out and screamed in pain he put him back in the vegetable bowl unwashed, still filthy.

"th-that was horrible I hated every second I want to scream and shout and let it all out I hope he never picks me again I would of rather get eaten then do that again." Cucumber told me. I felt bad for him but I knew there was nothing I could do which that realization just pained me more that's when I see Eric's fat little greasy gremlin sausage fingers reach down and pick me up I could only Imagine the horrors I would go through.

He put a condom and lube on me caressing my boyish body. He slowly placed me up the booty hole that's when he moaned and came when I barely went in. I forgot how much of a wuss he was and how quickly he finished I said woo hoo in joy in a frequency only us vegetables could hear. He decided to wash me (THANK LORDE) and he placed me down in the bowl. He called his frenemie Kyle and told him all about it Kyle was angry of course since he knew he could never get laid (by choice he's asexual.)