Chapter 41

BELLA AND JEDI AUTUMN ARE WALK AROUND ON A SUMMER DAY AND KAZ XIONO IS WALKING AROUND WITH THEM AND THE FIRST ORDER SHOW UP BUT ACT WRIED THEY DON'T ATTACK THE WAS PLAY ON DESTROYING KAZ HOME WORLD THEY ALL SAW THE PLAN FOR IT AND WONDERED WHAT THE FIRST ORDER WAS UP TO NOW CAZ THEY ARE NOT ATTACK ANYONE RIGHT NOW Kaz was confused by the First Order's sudden appearance but was relieved that they weren't attacking. Bella and Jedi Autumn were also surprised but remained calm. The group decided to keep a close eye on the First Order and see what their plan was. They began to formulate a plan to protect themselves and the planet. They knew they had to act quickly and come up with a strategy that would work. They were determined to protect their home from the First Order. They began to gather allies and resources they would need for their mission. With their determination and courage, they knew they would be able to succeed in their mission. They were ready to take on the First Order. With their plan in place, they launched their mission. They risked their lives to save their home and the planet. They were successful in defeating the First Order. The people of the planet rejoiced in their victory. The heroes of the mission were celebrated and honored for their courage and determination. Peace was restored to the planet. The heroes went down in history as the brave warriors who risked it all in the name of justice. Their legacy will continue to inspire future generations. They were the embodiment of hope and courage.
End of chapter 41