Going home

And with the medals handed out and congrats given, the Grand Prix has come to an end. All skaters still on ice leave for the locker room while coaches and peers are left to wait. Off to the side not far from the entrance to the lockers stands a teen, with platinum hair and pink bangs wearing a baggy black sweater and a green skirt with black fleece-lined tights, with their coach.

"What is taking him so long," groaned the teen," really it doesn't take this long to take off skates and change." Tired and impatient he slumps against the wall.

"Miyu patients, he's probably talking with one of the others, you know it doesn't hurt to interact with other skaters," stated their coach, Chiyo.

Just as Chiyo said that the final member of the group, Kenji, arrived Meaning that they were now able to depart from the ring to go eat and then catch their plane back home.

"You sucked by the way."

"MIYU!"

"What?"

*Time Skip - Airport*

While waiting for their flight back to Japan, Miyu's gaze wanders around over everybody in the area. Finally, his sight fell on a familiar Black haired skater, Yuuri Katsuki, hunched over with his elbows on his knees, his head in his hands, and a somber look on his face. Miyu walks up and crouches down right in front of Yuuri.

"So... what's it like getting 6th place?" Miyu questioned.

"What?" Yuuri stammered out not expecting the question or the boy's sudden appearance.

"What is it like placing 6th?"

"Miyu, how many times do I have to tell you to be nice?" Chiyo exclaimed as she stomped over to the two.

"Ehh but I'm not being mean I'm just asking a question, you are the one that told me I should talk to my peers more."

"I did, but that doesn't mean you can be rude to them."

"I don't think asking about placing is rude and I mean at least he placed, unlike some people."

"HEY! How many times do I have to tell you? I just... wasn't feeling well."

"No, Kenji, you're just bad"

"Why you little-"

As the two squabble, Chiyo looks back at Yuuri and apologizes for Miyu.

"I am so sorry about Miyu, he's really blunt and a bit tone-deaf, he doesn't understand that half the stuff he says comes off as rude."

"It's... okay..." Yuuri stated in a semi-weary tone.

Chiyo goes back to the boys to stop their squabbling, leaving Yuuri still shocked and slightly confused about what just happened. Shortly after an announcement was made for their flight. Chiyo, Kenji, and Miyu, with the two skaters still bickering with each other, get their stuff and walk to the gate to get checked in to board.

*1 year later*

After a long flight and train ride, Yuuri is finally home in Hasetsu. At the train station, he runs into Minako who is there to welcome him back. The two leave the station and walk to the Yu-topia hot spring, where Yuuri is welcomed home by his mother. Behind them, they hear the front door slide open.

"Oh... It's you again."