Mission Board 1

Here is where all the DWMA Missions will be posted~! Please comment and choose a mission that you please~!

Mission One

Location: London

Race: Kishin Egg

Gender: Male

Age: Late teens to mid 20's

Appearance: Dirty blonde hair, ice blue eyes. Tall slender figure, and also has a marking on the back of his neck.

Bio: A killer that usually goes for woman and children. He wears ripped clothing and his eyes will turn red if threatened. Usually murders in dark alleys and takes the Uterus out of woman.

Soul = 1 Kishin Egg/ Human

Mission Two

Location: Italy

Race: Witch

Gender: Female

Age: Late 30's

Appearance: Navy blue hair with matching eyes. Wears all black and will not speak unless spoken to.

Bio: She roams Italy looking for her next "experiment", also she will abduct little boys for the loss of her son earlier on. She controls the element of Ice, and will make potions to make herself stronger.

Soul = 1 Witch Soul

Mission Three

Location: San Antonio

Race: Kishin Egg

Gender: Female

Age: Early teens

Appearance: Short red curly hair and bright green eyes. Wears red plad shirt and ripped jeans.

Bio: Kills men for the feeling of power in her soul. She goes for teenage boys or men in their late 20's or early 30's. Her Madness Level is high.

Soul = 1 Kishin Egg/ Human

Mission Four

Location: Brazil

Race: Kishin Egg

Gender: Male

Age: Early 20's

Appearance: Long black hair and very tattooed. Brown eyes and very slender figure. Wears black and grey.

Bio: Kills everyone he can find for power. Will kill children or elderly, killed his own wife and children and has became insane ever since.

Soul = 1 Kishin Egg/ Human

Mission Five

Location: Utah

Race: Witch

Gender: Female

Age: Late teens

Appearance: Wears a long blue ripped dress and sneakers. Long blonde hair and brown eyes.

Bio: Controls the shadows, it's best to fight where no shadows are seen. She can only use shadows around her, she cannot make her own.

Soul = 1 Witch Soul

Mission Six

Location: Las Vegas

Race: Kishin Egg

Gender: Male

Age: Early 40's

Appearance: Longer brown hair with dark blue eyes. Wears a grey business suit and tie.

Bio: Gambles at the casinos, usually plays Black Jack. Murders in the bathrooms and escapes through the windows. Will usually kill men.

Soul = 1 Kishin Egg/ Human

Mission Seven

Location: India

Race: Kishin Egg

Gender: Female

Age: Unknown

Appearance: Long green hair and blue eyes. Wears all red and black.

Bio: Kills helpless children to up her Soul Count. She has killed children ever since hers got taken away. Poses as a teacher in an elementary school.

Soul = 1 Kishin Egg/ Human

Misson Eight

Location: Death City

Race: Witch

Gender: Unknown

Age: Early teens

Appearance: Ice blue curly hair and golden eyes. Cannot tell the gender of this being, wears blue v-neck with jeans.

Bio: Drowns children and women for the satisfaction of collecting their souls. Usually hangs by schools dorms. Caution to all students living at school dorms.

Soul = 1 Witch Soul

Just remember, if you fail all your souls will be confiscated~! Be cautious to all Madness Soul Wavelengths and help maintain the balance of good and evil~!

See ya~!