Basic Facts

I got settled into my room. Tony, Steve, and Bucky had decided that it was to have a forest type feel, and I couldn't stop grinning like the Cheshire cat.

Before, I had asked Tony if I could have a small room because I was probably going to leave soon, but he had made it bigger than I had expected. Yelena, Peter, and Loki are helping me put everything into my closet and shelves Loki just has a proud look on his face to see that he managed to get Nat to buy a lot of green clothing.

I don't mind. In fact, I love green! Specifically dark emerald green. It always reminds me of my home and the forest.

(A/N- you can choose a different color if you want, just not blue for storyline purposes.)

"Mr. Loki, sir?" Peter said towards the God.

"Yes, Midgardian child?" Loki replies, turning to him.

"Do you feel that?" As Peter had said this, the ground had started to shake, and everything was moving but only for a second... then it stopped.

"Oh, crap." The God said. "Code: hammertime."

"Yes, sir. Mr. Loki, sir." Peter said with a salute. The two ran out of my room, leaving me and Yelena with questioning looks.

"Well, I'm not leaving here soon." Yelena said, moving an outfit into my closet.

"Wait, why?" I said. "I mean not that I don't enjoy your company. I just would like to kn-" I rambled but was cut off by her laughing.

"You and Spider Parker will get along very well, I believe."

•••••••••••••••••

~3rd person POV~

When Loki and Peter exit Y/n's room, they bolt towards the stairs, knowing Thor would probably use the elevator. When they get to the stairs, they start to climb all the way to the roof, which was just 3 more stories.

"Thor is here guys, he should be on his way up." Steve told everyone.

On the first level of the compound, there are meeting rooms and conference rooms for when the Avengers have to talk to secretary ross or mission meetings. There are 2 basement levels, one for training and the other for labs.

Y/n, Bucky, Yelena, and Steve share the second level of the compound where the smaller rooms are, but this level also has the main rooms such as the lounge, kitchen, dining room, and a large bathroom that is shared amongst the 4 people.

Two levels above the main rooms are just larger rooms for all of the Avengers. They had their rooms connected to personalbathrooms and had a single common area. Tony decided that he wanted the top floor to himself.

*ding*

"Where Is My Brother?!" Thor said, not meaning to shout but unable to hide the urgency in his voice.

"Chill out point break, I'm sure reindeer games are around here somewhere." A billionaire said. Thor always hated that nickname, but Steve just never understood it.

"No, you don't unders-." Thor started.

"No, I don't, and I don't care too." Tony said. "Since you are here already, then you can surely be here tomorrow for the party."