17- Part 2 The Darkness Is Near

Start from the beginning

Med Bay:

The guard laid you down on the med berth. He immediately left. I looked and saw Soundwave in a sleeping stasis. "I really want Megatron here." I said to myself. 'Megsy.' I said. Soon I heard his voice. 'Hannah. What is it? What's wrong, sweet spark?' He asked me. 'Megsy. I need you here now. It's the twins. They are coming.' I said and replied back to Megatron. 'What. But Hannah. They aren't ready.' He said and explained to me. 'I know. But please, I want you here, Megsy.' I said and replied back to Megatron. Soon the chat ended. I lay on the med berth. Knockout was getting ready when the doors opened in the med bay. I looked and I saw Megatron walking in. He quickly went over. "Megsy." I said. I was happy that he was finally here. He gently caressed my left cheek with his digits.

"Shhh. I am here, my queen." He said and whispered to me in my receptors. Soon after a while the twins were born. But as we suspected. They were born prematurely. Knockout quickly puts them in incubators. Megatron and I walked over. "Megsy. We can't lose them. We just can't." I said to Megatron. He looked at me. He gently wrapped his servos around me. "We'll get through this my queen." He said and replied back to me. "What names shall we give to our little ones?" He asked me. "Our daughter . Her name shall be SkyLight. And for our son. His name shall be FlareSpark." I said and replied back to Megatron. Megatron smiled. "Those are excellent names for our sparklings." He said. We then looked at our sparklings. For their fates are in Primus's hands.

Location: Earth

On Planet Earth:

Location: Where Unicron's Core Is

Inside Unicron's Core:

Unicron was in a deep slumber. But he knew that everyone was working together to find ways to defeat the darker version of his brother that is after his daughter. He then heard clashing and clanging metal against metal. He slowly woke up. His prototype form appeared. He looked and he saw the darker versions of Megatron and Hannah fighting and training with Scourge. "Again." Scourge said to the darker versions of Megatron and Hannah. He then thought to himself. "I wondered how the device is coming along that Sideways is working on." He said to himself. He then walked off to see how Sideways work was doing.

Sideways Lab:

Inside Sideways Lab:

Sideways put a last piece on the device he was working on. He created a type of device where it can trap the darker version of Primus. And to where he can't escape. Soon he heard the doors open to his lab. He looked and he saw his master. He immediately stopped his master. "Master. Don't. I don't know how it would react with you. Because of your spark." He said and explained to his master. He looked at Sideways. "So is the device complete." He asked Sideways. "Yes. It is. I just put the last piece on." He said and replied back to his master. "But we need to have the darker versions of Megatron and Hannah to stay away from this device." He said and explained to his master. He nodded. He then walked out. Letting Sideways get back to his work.

Inside Unicron's Chambers:

Unicron looked at photos of him, his wife and their daughter. He smiled and he chuckled. "These memories I will always cherish and remember." He said to himself. He then disappeared and went back to his deep slumber.

Location: Tarn's Base

Inside Tarn's Base:

Throne Room:

Everyone was watching and making sure that DeathCron was safe. Tarn looked at everything when he heard the doors open to the throne room. He looked and he saw DeathCron. "Tarn. I fear that the darkness is almost near." She said to Tarn. Tarn motioned her to come over. She walked over and she sat down with him. "I will always protect you DeathCron." He said. She smiled. "I know but this darkness is probably dangerous. And it may be after me. But I don't know." She said and explained to Tarn. He gently caressed her cheeks. Making her more relaxed. She was relaxing when she heard the darkness's voice. "I am almost near. And I am more prepared." The voice said. "Tarn. He is almost near." She said to Tarn. "Shh. Just relax. Try to get some rest, my dear." He said and replied back to DeathCron. She nodded. She rested her helm on his chest. Soon she fell into a light recharge. He looked and he saw her in a light recharge. He chuckled. He then looked over things on ways to protect her from this darkness. And he knew that her father was doing the same thing.