The girl's eyes looked away from her aunt over to the other side of the room. They landed on the lone violet eye staring right back at her and she gave him a small smile and nod of her head, as if to tell him "I told you I could get him here".

Aemond was nearly about to split his trousers as he looked her up and down. She wasn't dressed like a lady of court, or even similar to his half sister. She wore a sleeveless, blood red velvet gown with a golden underbust holding it all together. The gown was more revealing than most he'd seen, with a plunging neckline that ended just below the valley between her full breasts. Her hair flowed freely over the golden metal pieces on her shoulders, with the exception of a small braid on each side of her that tucked behind her ears.

 Her hair flowed freely over the golden metal pieces on her shoulders, with the exception of a small braid on each side of her that tucked behind her ears

****Like I've said before...my photoshop "skills" only go so far so I apologize for the original blue peeking through****

If he thought he could get away with it, he would've rushed right over and claimed her right then and there. He wanted to see that proud smile of hers after he'd taken her maidenhood and made her his forever. The whole court would see what her very presence did to him. They'd hear her beg for more, they'd watch her bleed all over his cock as he split her open. Everyone would see that very same proud smile on her face when he'd fill her with his seed.

 Everyone would see that very same proud smile on her face when he'd fill her with his seed

***Babygirl is down BAD for Alys***

Viserys and Alys were just about to reach the foot of the stairs to the throne, where Otto Hightower stood in disbelief but also in silence.

"I will sit the throne today." Viserys whispered huskily to his Lord Hand and released himself from Aly's hold.

"Thank you for your services, Lord Hightower. My grandsire appreciates your dedication to the throne." Alys smiled up at Otto and took his hands into hers with her head bowed sympathetically. Otto didn't think much of the girl, mostly that she was naive to what was truly going on with this trial.

Aemond stared at her intently as she politely interacted with his grandfather. Was she truly just blind to the unofficial war between their families? Or did she simply just not care? Then he noticed one of her hands pat over the fur lapel of his jacket where his Hand of the King pin sat, but when she broke contact with him and joined Rhaenyra's family, the pin was gone from his jacket. Or was this just an act?