Struggle

Yn pov
I have one more week till my little bug comes I'm so ready.we keep a emergency bag and car seat in the car.I have heard so many stories like my dad leaving my mom and then he came back for her.you don't know how hard I was laughing.i told August he better not be the one to faint during the labor .I also
Keep a makeup bag in there I ain't trying to look a hot mess.I have been on bed rest and let me tell you I hate it so much.I am the type of girl who likes to work.I want to go on tours and continue singing/dancing,but I can't.I have been doing yoga and it's so peaceful.lani has been having so many damn sleepovers with khya.Also her and khya graduated and there going to first grade next year.we threw her a party and she and khya have not left each other's side yet.I have been hanging out with my girls and the boys I miss times like this.We are all going our separate ways.hannah,jakeyah,melissa,and Sydney are going to be modeling.ray and prince is going on tour.prod and roc left the group and prod is being solo and roc was bailed out of jail .I know right he mad and he just looks at me with this evil glare and I flick him off everytime.we were in my living room just watching proud family.that show is the best I hate the new Disney channel it is retarded.the old shows are interesting.the new ones make me want to go cuss Disney out.But I don't got time for that.

Ray-I'm hungry best friend

Yn-there is food in the kitchen

Prod-she ain't your bestfriend she is mine

Jakeyah-she is mine

Hannah-no mine

Prince-she is my sister so she is my bestfriend

Sydnee-you just a brother you don't mean anything she is mine

Yn-don't worry I love all of you.i am getting a drink.who wants one

Everyone-I'm good

I got up and waddled into the kitchen and try to reach a cup but it was too high.i was done struggling and I yelled for someone to come help.i waited but then roc came in the room I should have said a specific name.he got the cup and stood there with his hands folded.i got the cup and poured some tea in it.i sipped a little bit not too much.

Yn-may I help you (puts the tea away)

Roc-no but you needed help

Yn-well I got what I wanted so you can go

Roc-your going to pay yn

Yn-for helping a friend out because you have anger problems.chresanto, really you need to grow up.

Roc-(pulls you closer to him) I know you still love me yn

Yn-in your dreams roc

Roc-then why are you letting me still hold you

Yn-because I'm not about to stress my self out and lose my baby over you.

Roc-so you don't mind me doing this (kisses you)

Yn-(slaps him) i have a boyfriend don't let him introduce himself to you again.like he did on his birthday.

Roc-ow yn whatever you say (he held his cheek)

Did I really still love roc or was he just trying to mess with my head.like he always does.no I love August Anthony Alsina.he gets off my nerves but I love him.I started walking out the room when I saw August standing right there.I already knew he saw and I saw his vein about to pop out of his head I was already counting when his was going to explode.3,2,1
End of pov

August pov
I walked through the door all calm and fine.I was greeted by the squad and I went upstairs to put the bags away that I had.I looked for yn but she wasn't in here.I told her she should be in that bed and asking them for what she wants but she hard headed .I Bought a few things and a promise ring for yn.I want to give it to her and give her the letter I wrote.Since we're so young for marriage this is my other idea.I walked down the stairs and asked where yn was and they said the kitchen.I walked in there and I swear all hell was freezing over in my kitchen.chresanto was kissing my everything and that hurt.she quickly slapped him and said a lot.then they turned and saw me.i swear I saw yn counting like bish what you counting for.I just walked out the kitchen and grabbed my keys.I left and I'm just driving around chilling.