Hunt Begins!

The students thought to find the killer . They searched everywhere. They searched the previous cases of The watch dog club. And they suspected a person named Ravi Varma.

20 years ago. Commander of watchdog club and Ravi Varma were class mates at college. Ravi Varma and Commander Sandeep are best friends.  After completion of their education Sandeep wanted to start the watchdog club. He also invited Ravi Varma. But Ravi Varma was not at all interested.
     meanwhile,  Ravi Varma 's father Surya Varma was dead. so Ravi Varma had to leave the college to take care of his family. Ravi Varma took over his father's business.  Ravi Varma being a crooked man he started many illegal activities .
           Sandeep started watchdog club. And he wanted to stop his friend Ravi Varma. He warned  Ravi Varma many times.
But Ravi Varma did not stop his activities.  Soon the best friends became arch enemies.
Ravi Varma using his influence requested the police to stop Sandeep. So Sandeep went underground.  And was running his Watchdog club secretly.

The next day, Achyuth went to Ravi Varma's home and killed all his followers with his gun. which he took it from Ravi Varma's desk. Ravi Varma ran towards his backyard fearing Achyuth.
After sometime he realized that Achyuth is not following him.

Ravi Varma relieved and stood in front of a mango tree In his backyard.

Suddenly Achyuth shot Ravi Varma from the mango tree .

After the death of Ravi Varma , with the help of Achyuth. All the team mates bombed the Businesses company buildings and factories of business minded criminals in their district in the same way as their house was destroyed. Not giving a single member to commit crime in their district.

After Somedays , one of the member of Watch Dog club named Mohan was murdered. No clues was found. The remaining members cremated Mohan's corpse.

The members of watch dog club made Achyuth as their new President.

Achyuth is an IPS officer . Not only Achyuth but other members of watchdog club are also IPS officers. But the officers have some restrictions. So they had to leave the culprits in some cases. In order to punish the criminals who escaped from the eyes of law the Watch Dog Club is formed.

So the members of Watchdog club are unknown to public. And they are known just as ordinary IPS officers.

Arjun Varma, a businessman, visited Shyam Nagar one day.  Arjun arrived in Shyam Nagar in order to start a business.

Achyuth once met Arjun by chance. "Excuse me, sir, are you Arjun Varma? " asked Achyuth. "Yes " replied Arjun.