Love Beyond death chapter 3

Start from the beginning

Christoffer: I could have done something.

Georgie: Doc, there's nothing I can do, I'm sorry.

Wagner: I'm going to check the zombie, see if he hasn't been released or something.

Wagner entered the lab, Annie knew she had to pretend to be incapacitated, she struggled to pretend she couldn't escape and then kill the damned soldier.

*smack*

Wagner used the rear of the machine gun to strike Annie in the head. He knew it wouldn't hurt her, but all he wanted was to take out her anger. Annie for her part got a lot more irritated and was holding back from attacking him.

Wagner: Your damn hug, I should kill you now your hug. *sigh* But you're the only hope, I'll keep the doctor away from you for a while, if he sees you he'll end up killing you.

Wagner was shaking with rage but he didn't want to be near the undead. He went out the door and as he left there was the sound of a lock.

Wagner: Georgie, get some planks of wood, we have to lock this entrance.

Annie stood there chained for a while, she heard the sounds of one hammer on the other, when she was sure she was trapped a smile full of rotten and sharp teeth emerged.

(Y/n) Pov

This was the worst day ever, this has never happened before, until today I have only seen dead zombies, never a person. I wasn't very close with Fiona but I still didn't want that. I was crying in my room, Annie said she would stay by my side, but for some reason I wanted to be alone.

(Y/n):*Sniff* Why did this have to happen? Why is this happening today? Because just on my birthday.

It never really mattered, there were never parties or gifts and the others never cared or remembered. But I feel like this all happening today only makes the situation worse.

I heard a creak and saw Annie with a can of soup in her hands. She came over and sat next to me.

Annie:(y/n) I really understand how sad you're feeling and I'm not going to ask you to stop crying.

(Y/n): I'm not hungry.

Annie: Don't lie to me, we only eat every three so you need to eat today.

(Y/n):....

Annie: *sigh* I'll leave it here in case you want it.

She was going to leave the room, but first I decided to ask a question.

(Y/n): Annie, where is Fiona going?

Annie: what do you mean?

(Y/n): Is she going to hell? Georgie said zombies go to hell.

Annie: (y/n) don't worry about it ok Georgie is an idiot he doesn't know what he says and also she's really good and going to a good place ok.

(Y/n): ok.

Annie: If you eat leave the can there, I'll get it later, rest a bit. Anyway I'll be in my room but Georgie will be in the central room finishing counting food.

I nodded, she gave a fake smile and closed the door. I looked at the can, normally I would be hungry but today I wasn't. I laid my head on the pillow and closed my eyes.

(Timeskip 3 am)

*Door creaking*

I woke up with a thin noise coming from the door, apart from that there was no more noise, that means it must be late.

*Rrrrr*

The noise of the door grew louder.

(Y/n): Lauren? It's you there.

No answer.

(Y/n): Lauren?

???:*hoarse voice*:(y/n).

(Y/n):Lauren, this is not funny.

???:*hoarse voice*Happy together.

I turned on the lamp next to my bed and looked at the door, it was only slightly open and had a small gap. But when I paid attention I realized who it was.

I was going to scream but the zombie quickly opened the door and pinned me down and covered my mouth with her hand

I was going to scream but the zombie quickly opened the door and pinned me down and covered my mouth with her hand. She took one of the blankets and wrapped it around my mouth and tied me with a rope she had brought. She hoisted me over her shoulder and started walking up the driveway. As she walked, we passed through the central area and I saw Georgie, dead, with part of her head missing and her guts sticking out.

Tears flowed from my eyes, I tried to scream to someone, but the blanket in my mouth wouldn't let me.

She finally got to the part where we had to turn a valve to get out, when she did we were outside, she put me down and wiped away some of my tears with her claws being careful not to hurt me. Then she stood still for a while and her mouth gaped open horribly.

Grunts and strange noises came from all corners and when I realized I was surrounded by zombies on all sides. She pulled me over her shoulder again and we started to go to the road to the city, I saw the zombies slowly coming to the bunker from afar, I started to struggle to try to escape but she only held me tighter.

Zombie: Don't fight baby, mommy will take you to her house, and then we'll be happily ever after together.

____

I'm having a hard time finding images for the chapters.