"NAHI!" The three screamed.

"Di, iss hafte mein apne yeh chaar bar bol diya hain, aur chaarguna zyada jam bana dala. Bas."

Abhir winked at Abhinav and formulated their escape plan. "Papa aaj yaad haina aapko mujhe school chodna hain!"

"Oi jaa. Chalo chalo Nikkeji!"

"Arrey aap dono rukho, tiffin!" Akshara called out. "Chal Kaira, tumhe bhi to nikalna hain na?"

"Kaira chaliye hamare saath, Nikkeji ke baad aapko chod dunga." Abhinav called out to her from the doorstep.

"Aayi jiju! Bye Di!"

"Bye Akshara-ji!"

"Bye Mumma!"

Akshara laughed as the three ran out the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaira smiled as Abhinav rattled on about Kasauli like she was a tourist. "Aur yahan Kaira Kasauli ke sabse best samose milte hain."

"Toh aapki duty, aaj ham sab samose khaane aa rahe hain."

"Done ji!"

Akshara laughed, feeling nostalgic. After six long years, it feels like an old bond has been half returned to her. After Aarohi and Akshara's wedding, Kaira became the youngest of the Goenka and Birla House.

Neil Jiju used to spoil her rotten, buying her anything she pointed her finger at. Bike rides, ice cream, bunking school only for Aarohi to catch them and scold the both of them. 

While no one could replace her Neil Jiju, the relation with Abhinav felt similar. Like she got a jiju-saali rishta back after a long time.

She missed having a Jiju.

"Chaliye Kaira, mein aapko pick karne aao?"

"Nahi nahi jiju, mein aajoungi. Bye!"

Kaira waved at Abhinav and walked towards the camp. The medical camp was set by the foothills of a mountain, free assistance for the under privileged families.

While digging her bag for her i.d card, Kaira paused when she felt a shutter click. Looking up, she found a smart young man pointing his camera at her, grinning widely as he clicked her picture.

"Oh hello? Kaun ho tum?"

The man revealed his face from behind the camera, hair flying in the Kasauli wind.