Chapter 122

That's right, an abnormal natural phenomenon. Research institutes everywhere are in a panic.
But then again, since the end of the world, which climate phenomenon is normal?
The experts had no choice but to speed up the progress of the research and sleep late at night.
However, this has had little effect.
Reluctantly changed the direction of research, focusing on the breeding of luminous grass.
There is no way, the sun is gone, the light is gone, and they cannot illuminate except by energy.
How many possible sources are there, dare to use them for all-weather lighting? Even if Dragon Kingdom has stored resources in advance, it cannot withstand such consumption.
The luminous plants gave them a way to break the situation. Unfortunately, the cave has limited reserves, and later the precipitation flooded the cave. There are only dozens of plants in the laboratory.
Scientists use tissue culture technology to quickly cultivate small seedlings.
Fearing that they would not be able to adapt to the extremely cold climate, they also used gene editing technology to create a cold-resistant luminous grass.
Just wait until it grows to about three centimeters, and hand it over to the residents for planting.
There are also red hair mushrooms. The experts put the soil containing mycelium in a suitable environment and harvested a large piece in a short time.
After high temperature and dehydration, it is made into dried red hair mushroom, which is ready to be released together with luminous grass.
Song Nuanxia didn't know this, and since the New Year passed, she has been moaning every day.
The dark environment is easy to depress. If it weren't for the soft light of the palace lantern lily beside the bed, she might be depressed too.
As for the mobile phone, I was able to communicate with everyone on the Internet two days ago, but after a few days, most people's mobile phones ran out of battery, and she was the only one who didn't use it.
It can be used to watch movies, but people are social animals, there is no gossip every day, no one talks, how boring.
Every time this time, the importance of Lu Zhan is once again highlighted.
If it wasn't for him, maybe he couldn't hold on, and would take the initiative to go to the shelter to seek guilt. Where is freedom now.
Just as I was about to talk to Lu Zhan, I heard movement next door. The howling of ghosts and wolves can be heard clearly through the wall.
Song Nuanxia subconsciously released her space ability, and saw that the hostess of 8302 was beating Jiang Wan.
His mouth was still dirty, and he wished he could swallow her alive.
Judging from the intermittent words, Jiang Wan is pregnant, and the child belongs to the male master.
The hostess of 8302 is naturally unwilling, but they have been married for many years, and neither of them has children. Now that she has a little life, her husband is ecstatic, completely ignoring the dangers of the end times, protecting Jiang Wan, and leaving the child behind no matter what.
"You little bitch, it's fine, it's dishonest to be tortured like this!"
Jiang Wan cried and cried, but did not answer.
I wonder if she is willing, how is it possible! Being forced to work every day, she has long wanted to leave, okay?
If it wasn't for being watched too closely by the bodyguards, how could she hook up with a tigress man to protect herself? She's also disgusting, okay?
Seeing the viciousness in Jiang Wan's eyes, Song Nuanxia couldn't help shivering. This woman is really ruthless, in the future the next door might be turned upside down.
But it has nothing to do with her. Cursing his lips, he retracted his spatial ability.
When Lu Zhan saw it, he joked, "Have you seen enough?"
Song Nuanxia shook her head: "I want to watch the live broadcast, but I always feel that peeping into other people's privacy is a bit perverted."
Lu Zhan didn't answer, and scooped a bowl of mutton and radish soup from the casserole to Song Nuanxia: "It doesn't matter what others do, let's take care of ourselves."
Song Nuanxia deeply agreed with this, Gulu Gulu finished drinking, saying that she wanted more.
Lu Zhan didn't hold back either, and let her eat and drink.
When the stomach was full, the two looked at each other speechlessly, Song Nuanxia took out her mobile phone: "Why don't you listen to the book."
Lu Zhan had no objection, and chose an apocalyptic novel with Song Nuanxia, ​​which sounds like it from the first chapter.
***
Song Nuanxia thought that the polar night was like other climates, a few months passed.
But it has been two or three months since the polar night occurred, and there is no sign of dawn at all.
The wind and snow outside did not stop.
In the middle of the night, Song Nuanxia took a flashlight to shine outside, and found that the snow had buried the first floor, and soon, it would rise to the second floor.
Although snowfall is not the same as rainfall, being buried in snow is still dangerous.
The first is that the air is not circulated and it is easy to suffocate. Secondly, you don't even know which day the sun will rise.
Moreover, the snow is solid, and when there is not much snow, it will not slide down the slope of the roof.
This causes the roof to continue to bear weight, and if one is not done well, it will be crushed and collapsed.
So I have to clean it every day, even if I'm lazy for a day.
Fortunately, it was considered when the house was remodeled. Not only was there an extra shed on the roof, but also a snow-clearing artifact that looked like a wiper was installed. It can be manual or electric, which relieves them a lot of burden.
On March 12, Song Nuanxia got up early to pull the snow clearing device.
With a loud bang, the snow on the roof was swept into the courtyard, contributing to the thickness of the snow in the small courtyard.
It's just dark, so it can't be measured accurately.
Song Nuanxia washed her face, brushed her teeth, put on her skin cream, added a few pieces of charcoal to the stove, and then took out steamed buns and spicy soup for breakfast.
He also sighed while eating: "If it wasn't for the extreme night, I would definitely make some food for myself right now."
At the same time, she lamented her previous foresight to make cooked food from the ingredients in the space. Song Nuanxia glanced at it, um, it can be eaten for several years.
Thinking about it after breakfast, today is not Arbor Day.
Although the whole city is covered by wind and snow, she has flower pots and soil, which should be suitable for the occasion.
Thinking of this, I put on a cotton jacket and came to the greenhouse. The greenhouse was deserted and clear, only the durian tree fluttered in the cold air.
After pollination, the durian tree bears more than 80 fruits. Each is the size of a man's fist.
Song Nuanxia thought about whether to thin them out, otherwise no one would grow up!
Just as I was about to start, I saw a durian fell to the ground. Song Nuanxia exclaimed, it is really sensible!
Reaching out to pick it up, I found a small crack on the durian.
Song Nuanxia raised her brows and opened it, and then, a strong durian smell radiated.
Song Nuanxia felt that this was even more fragrant than the best durian she bought.
That's right, it's fragrant and smelly, and it feels like it can make people faint.
Hold your breath and carry the durian into the bedroom.
Facing Lu Zhan's indescribable gaze, Song Nuanxia chuckled, took out the pulp and put it on a plate, half for each person.
"Hey, try it, how about anti-science fruit!"
The veins on Lu Zhan's forehead twitched, but he still took the spoon calmly.
I poked the durian meat and put it in my mouth when I found that it was not frozen hard.
The durian is silky in the mouth, and you can feel its sweetness and softness when chewing. The taste is better than expected.
Can't help but thumbs up and want to taste more. However, she found that Song Nuanxia had already eaten the rest.
The two looked at each other and decided to go to the greenhouse to pick a few more. Action is worse than heartbeat, just put on your clothes and go.
Then, the two returned to the room with a dozen durians in their arms. Lu Zhan also folded a piece of paper and threw it into the space for trial planting.
I don't know if the durian tree that bears fruit this winter is considered a mutant plant.