Chapter 92

Lan Xiang froze for a few seconds, crying even more heartbreakingly.
But things have come to this, she can't let her son sleep with her in the wilderness overnight, that would be too insecure.
Hugging Lao Chen reluctantly, rubbing his face lightly, her heart was broken into dregs: "Anyway, let me prepare a thin coffin for him."
Everyone was moved by Lan Xiang's affection, but in this world, whether there is a thin coffin is not important, the important thing is to survive.
"Lan Xiang, that kind of shop closed a few months ago. Old Chen did not suddenly, where can I find a carpenter!"
"Then what do you want me to do?" Lan Xiang was hysterical.
Everyone wants to say, just bury it, but you know that Lan Xiang will not agree.
Quietly go to Chen Shu and ask him to send someone to deal with it. It didn't take long for the team stationed in the community to arrive.
Simple communication, violent attack. Lan Xiang had no choice but to hand over Lao Chen to the other party.
Looking at the back of the team going away, Lan Xiang knelt on the ground as if she had lost her soul. It took a long time before he wailed.
The things outside the window gradually calmed down. Before Song Nuanxia fell asleep, she was still thinking about how Chen Shu and the others would deal with it, whether to deal with it centrally, or to bury it at will.
Lu Zhan didn't have so many thoughts, he only knew that Xia Xia didn't sleep well tonight, and that he would have to stay in bed for a while tomorrow.
A little bit of time passed, and it was dawn in a blink of an eye. Song Nuanxia opened her sleepy eyes, yawned and stretched.
I took out my phone and looked, it was past ten o'clock. A little depressed, feeling that I wasted a good time.
I got up to wash, and then went to the shaded bedroom on the first floor to take a look, and found that the wooden trough was still the wooden trough, without any change.
I went to the kitchen to make breakfast, and after eating, I found that Lu Zhan was up too, so I gave him a share and used my mobile phone to browse Langbo.
The officials also seemed to have discovered the "sudden death" incident, and put relevant news on the top to appease everyone's emotions.
Song Nuanxia shook her head after reading it, feeling that there was no information in it. There is good news, that is, the research institute has invented a machine to identify the toxicity of mushrooms.
"In view of the fact that it is difficult for the general public to distinguish similar mushrooms, the special mass-produced "Testing Equipment No. 1" can place plant tissues on the testing platform, and the results can be obtained in fifteen minutes. Netizens who need it can sign up at the troops stationed in the community. Testing Equipment No. 1 The price is 1000 e-coins, first come first served!"
Song Nuanxia: "..."
It's so dark, how many people can't afford to go bankrupt! Even if she is a little rich woman, she still feels pain.
So, should you buy it?
Song Nuanxia hesitated for a few seconds, then decisively placed the order.
Apocalypse, what will happen in the future, what if the plants are mutated? You can earn more if you lose the electronic currency, and you can detect the No. 1 equipment, so you may have to increase the price.
It didn't take long for Song Nuanxia to complete the registration. She clicked her lips and said with emotion: "Oh, I was slapped with wool again."
Lu Zhan didn't think it mattered, after all, when the mutated mosquitoes were around, they could earn so much in one night. Still affordable!
"Don't think about it too much. Let's find more edible mushrooms and we'll have everything. Besides, I picked so many ganoderma lucidum yesterday, and I don't know if it's poisonous or not. Take it to the research institute, and I'm afraid of being stared at. Now, why don't you test it yourself, and you can rest assured that you can nourish yourself."
Song Nuanxia nodded, thinking it made sense.
He went back to the house and changed into sportswear, and went out with Lu Zhan. The two came to 1101 for the final confirmation.
When Chen Shu saw Lu Zhan, he laughed and joked, "I knew you two would buy it, you are well-informed!"
Lu Zhan smiled slightly and asked about last night.
Chen Shu shook his head and sighed: "I don't know, I didn't even find it in the capital. Be careful when you go out, and don't touch things you don't recognize."
"Are you suspicious, they ate unclean things?"
Chen Shu denied: "Probably not. During this period of time there were indeed cases of mushroom poisoning, but those can be found out. The one last night..."
Shaking his head, he didn't want to say more.
Lu Zhan nodded, secretly asked about the official's recent plans, and then took Song Nuanxia away.
As a result, as soon as he went out, he ran into an army of petitioners.
"Captain Chen, you have to decide for us!"
Chen Shu scratched his head, thinking what's going on? It's too difficult for him to be the captain, looking for trouble every day!
The visitor cried and said, "I have a good house. It has been stuffed with so many people, and now it has become a haunted house. Do you think I am wronged? Captain Chen, when will the tenants of my house leave? They can't live forever." Stay at my house!"
When Chen Shu was asked, he wanted to find a crack in the ground to get in.
What can he say, that the last days are not over, and these people can't go home for the time being? The group of people in front of him must not tear him apart!
I can only reassure you patiently: "The officials know that you have difficulties, and they are trying their best to make up for it. But the world is like this. Only by twisting your hearts and exerting energy in one place can you get through the difficulties.
As for what you are worried about, the research institute is investigating, and I believe the results will be available soon. "
Everyone cried when they saw that they couldn't get the desired result. I felt extremely guilty for messing with Chen Shu.
I can only say an inside message: "I know it's difficult for you, but some places are even more difficult. For example, in our northeast, many cities are uninhabitable because of the strong acid rain.
What about these people? Migrate to nearby cities. But everyone is the same, how many refugees can it accommodate. Helpless, I can only make an idea of ​​the south of the central part.
Our side just happened to be designated as a sister city and needs to accept some refugees. Think about it, where do they come to live, and they can't make room for others? At that time, many communities will live in foreigners, and the situation will definitely become more chaotic.
What I can do is to protect the peace of Shangjia Mansion. "
Everyone looked at each other after hearing this. After unbelievable, it was deep gratitude to Chen Shu.
Compared with the refugees in other cities, the local residents have some family background at least, so they are not so vicious. In comparison, their life seems to be pretty good.
After watching the whole process, Song Nuanxia felt that Chen Shu was also a talent. Don't lose to Boss Li.
At the same time, we have raised our vigilance, fearing that the population of Jiangcheng will increase rapidly, and some people with malicious intentions will set up their own villas.
Of course, these are not good prerequisites for other villa owners. Quietly and Lu Zhan left the place of right and wrong and strolled nearby.
No way, it's too late to go out, and I can't go to a place too far away. But there are also harvests nearby, and Song Nuanxia picked a lot of fungi. All kinds of things have appeared in "Mushroom Encyclopedia".
This trip made her find something different. That's when the ground starts to appear green. A kind of green grass sprouts and you don't know where they came from.
Song Nuanxia didn't pay much attention, and returned to Shangjia Mansion with her harvest. As soon as I entered the community, I found that everyone's mood was different. This time, everyone's faces were full of excitement and joy.
Song Nuanxia saw the notice posted on the bulletin board without asking.
It is said that in order to better store food, the official decided to launch an exchange service.