Chapter 82

Lu Zhan didn't know either, he had never experienced it.
Consciousness probed into the space, looked at the growing streamer fruit, and thought it was very possible.
He hurriedly asked Song Nuanxia to tidy up the supplies for the winter, while he took some coal and lit a small stove.
Also installed solar panels indoors and connected electric heaters. In this way, even if the extreme cold comes, they will have time to prepare.
Of course, the most important thing now is to observe at all times.
Song Nuanxia decided not to sleep tonight, she was afraid that the temperature would drop so rapidly that she would not be able to wake up.
Lu Zhan agreed, but it's not necessary for both of them to stand up. He is here, so he will be on duty at night. Xia Xia is fine as usual.
Of course, the two told Chen Shu about this discovery.
Captain Chen chuckled: "The research institute is already investigating, but the acid rain has caused a huge impact, and many devices cannot be turned on. I'm afraid it will take a while to know the results."
Lu Zhan said he knew, told the other party to take precautions, and hung up the phone.
Continue to drink tea with Song Nuanxia, ​​Biluochun with pea yellow, it has a special flavor.
Time passed, and in the evening, the temperature on the third floor had dropped to 35°C.
A very obvious change that many people have noticed. Some couldn't adapt, and even had a cold and a runny nose.
Crying in the group: "Mom, what's the situation, why do you say that the temperature will drop when it cools down?"
Many people replied: "It's not good to cool down? You have to be happy to die of heat?"
The man smiled stupidly: "Okay, okay, but it was too sudden. I can't take it anymore, I've got a cold! Axie, who has medicine, please help me?"
"I have it at home, I'll give you two. But, do you dare to come and get it?"
"...Damn, you, you, you, that's too much!"
Boss Li once again came out to preside over the overall situation: "Okay, no kidding. The situation is unknown now, everyone take precautions. Don't go out for the time being, try not to open the windows. Take out thick clothes and bedding and prepare, and sleep carefully at night to prevent the temperature from cooling down. "
Everyone thanked one after another, but they didn't really believe that the temperature would drop to that level.
Boss Li didn't care, he just did his duty of reminder and left the rest to fate.
Song Nuanxia felt that Boss Li was a good person, so she gave him a thumbs up before turning off her phone.
I didn't go back to the basement to sleep tonight, because the temperature above is suitable and it is convenient to check the situation.
I wanted to drive Lu Zhan to the study next door, but this guy said: "What if the temperature drops at night, it's better for us to stay together!"
Song Nuanxia thought about it, so she allowed half of the bed. Lying on the bed and rolling around, it was the first time that I felt so comfortable on the third floor. Fall asleep in no time without air conditioning, fans, ice buckets.
The next day, Song Nuanxia woke up screaming. When he opened his eyes, he saw that the room was pitch black.
Reaching out to touch the phone, Lu Zhan trapped his hands and feet: "It's still early, sleep a little longer!"
Song Nuanxia said "um", closed her eyes again, and blocked out the voice from the next door. After she fell asleep, Lu Zhan took a look mentally and found that the roof of 8302 was leaking, which burned the vegetable seedlings on the garden terrace.
After making sure it won't affect this side, Lu Zhan stopped paying attention. He hugged Song Nuanxia and kissed her, ah, I am so satisfied!
It's just a little cold, it seems to have cooled down again. Lifting his foot, he hooked the Xia quilt beside the bed and covered himself and Xia Xia.
Well, continue to sleep.
The time passed, and Song Nuanxia woke up after ten o'clock in the morning. I looked up at the sky and saw that it was still gray, so I knew it was raining.
Looking down at Lu Zhan, seeing the man looking at her with burning eyes, he kissed him on the lips, and then got up.
It's just that as soon as my arms stretched out from the quilt, I felt a little cold. In just a few seconds, she had goosebumps all over her body.
Take out the thermometer and measure it, Emma, ​​it's 29°C, is it autumn? But let them wait for a long time!
I found a more conservative pajamas to put on, and I didn't feel stuffy. Go to the bathroom to wash up, come back and take out the phone, fry the pot again in the communication group.
[Qin Dashan 6501: I said that there is no need to be so nervous, you still don't believe it! Look, isn't it confirmed now? Maybe it will be normal soon! 】
Boss Li didn't want to talk to him anymore, so he threw away his phone and asked the bodyguard to prepare lunch.
Song Nuanxia also found it ridiculous.
I have been thinking for so long, and I still haven't figured out my situation? But there is also a possibility that people are paralyzing themselves. After all, the end times are too bitter, and only a little hope can survive.
Calm your mind and continue to watch the screen.
[Xiaoxiao7402: I have good news for you. The Jiangcheng Research Institute just informed that the ph value of the rain here has returned to normal. 】
[Meng Jingwei 11202: Xiaoxiao is well-informed, and knows it earlier than anyone in my system. Say, are you someone in the Institute? Hey, just kidding. I am so happy to be able to take a bath, and the smell has been stewed during this time! 】
[Chengcheng 2102: Are you serious? My God, don't I have water to drink! Don't talk anymore, let's get water! 】
The group returned to silence.
Song Nuanxia opened Langbo, found Jiangcheng Research Institute, and found that what the group said was true, the rain had really returned to normal!
Some wanted to go out in the rain, but were suppressed by reason. Alas, this ugly thing is uncomfortable!
I went downstairs with Lu Zhan, took out two packs of rolled noodles and soaked them, and made four more roujiamo.
Song Nuanxia ate so much that she slumped on the sofa and didn't want to move. Lu Zhan simply cleaned up and took people to the basement to exercise.
There is more than life, more than exercise. Regardless of when, the body and skill are the capital of life.
After a busy afternoon, Song Nuanxia felt that she had improved again. At the end, seeing that Lu Zhan was unprepared, he directly raised his fist and punched him on the head. At the same time, he kicked his right foot towards the crook of his leg.
As a result, the man reacted quickly, twisted to the side, grabbed Song Nuanxia's arm, and at the same time pressed him against the wall so that he could not move.
He chuckled softly: "Xia Xia, you have to keep working hard!"
Song Nuanxia was a little unhappy, but she had to admit that she couldn't beat her. Alas, after all, it is an amateur, but it can't compare with others who have practiced for more than ten years.
He walked up to the third floor and went to the bathroom to take a shower. When I came out, I was wearing summer home clothes, and I felt cold again.
"Emma, ​​is there something wrong with my senses?" Song Nuanxia couldn't help wondering.
Seeing Lu Zhan coming up from the second floor, he asked, "Are you cold?"
"It's not cold!" The man's firepower was so strong that he didn't notice any abnormalities at all. Song Nuanxia went to the balcony to look at the thermometer and found that it was only 25°C.
"It's cooling down again!"
I don't know whether to be happy or worried.
It stands to reason that this is the most comfortable temperature for the human body. But now, it always feels weird.
But it was beyond her control, so she took a bucket of KFC from the space and shared it with Lu Zhan.
Then sit on the balcony and enjoy the dark night view.
***
Seven days passed in a blink of an eye, and the rain gradually became lighter.
To everyone's surprise, the temperature did not drop during this period and remained at around 25°C. The rain did not turn sour anymore, just like ordinary rain, nourishing the earth.