Chapter 52

Song Nuanxia recovered quickly, but the others were not so lucky.
The head of the bodyguard who was tied up was the worst. Because he was standing next to Boss Li at that time, and was bitten many times by mosquitoes.
The second is Boss Li. Because of his poor physical fitness, he has little resistance to the germs carried by mosquitoes, and he is almost cold.
Although the other bodyguards were also rolling, their spirits were much better. One by one "gritting their teeth", trying to resist the itching.
Lu Zhan checked next to him, and he was relieved when he saw that there was no major problem.
Carry Boss Li downstairs, put him on the sofa, and join the head of the bodyguard.
People, when they are vulnerable, they like to have a company, and Boss Li is even more so. Lying alone in the dark room, I almost cried.
After finally looking forward to Lu Zhan, he hurriedly made an appeal.
Although Lu Zhan is not willing to hug people, but this is Boss Li, who can obviously protect himself wisely, but chooses to help him and Xia Xia.
Therefore, under Song Nuanxia's playful gaze, she offered her arms.
After the people were settled, Song Nuanxia glanced at the water dispenser in the corner, and asked Boss Li, "Do you want some water?"
Boss Li nodded and asked, "Give me some honey."
Song Nuanxia said "um" and went to work in the kitchen.
A few minutes later, sitting on the small bench, listening to Boss Li and the chief bodyguard humming with a look of unrequited love.
Boss Li: "This little girl, why are you all right so soon?"
The head of the bodyguard: "I don't believe it, I don't believe it, I can't even compare to a girl."
The numbness on their bodies didn't stop them from thinking wildly, the two of them turned pale and rolled around, wishing they could cut bones and flesh.
Song Nuanxia could hear goosebumps all over her body, and felt that her symptoms seemed to be milder than theirs.
I took out my mobile phone and looked online, and found that except for a message released by the Kyoto Research Institute, there were calls for help everywhere on Langbo.
What can I ask for help? Of course, someone at home was attacked by mosquitoes, and there were bags everywhere. They scratched hard and rolled around. I tried everything, but it didn't work. I wonder if anyone has a good treatment plan.
No one responded, except for the news that the Kyoto Research Institute was on the top.
[Suddenly mutated mosquito disasters tonight, biting people lead to red, swollen and itchy skin, fever and sweating, dizziness and loss of consciousness, or weakened cardiopulmonary function, difficulty breathing, etc.
Mild cases can rely on the body's resistance to heal itself, and severe cases can call the emergency number for help. 】
In fact, the last sentence is a placebo. Because until now, it's all dark outside.
Although it is not as directionless as the "sandstorm" some time ago, it is not easy to travel.
Song Nuanxia sighed, put away her phone, and rubbed between her brows.
Lu Zhan saw it and asked softly, "Do you want to go inside and rest?"
Song Nuanxia shook her head: "No, it's too hot, I can't sleep."
I don't know what's going on now, being trapped in someone else's house, I don't feel at ease at all.
That's it, I sat until dawn.
The symptoms of Boss Li and the head of the bodyguard subsided, but unfortunately, they were both sluggish and paralyzed on the sofa, motionless.
Lu Zhan went upstairs to see other people, and they were all in the same situation. Although the itching subsided, it was as if someone had taken his soul out.
When I came back, I told Boss Li about the situation and sat down. Boss Li hesitated for a moment, and asked Song Nuanxia to help him make breakfast.
It's embarrassing to say the least. He obviously invited the other party to stay at his house, but he took care of them all night and had to cook.
I didn't think about it at all. If the door hadn't been opened at that time, my group of people wouldn't have suffered from this unreasonable disaster.
From this point of view, Boss Li is quite kind. Therefore, Song Nuanxia agreed to the request without hesitation at all.
Just what to eat, she didn't dare to arrange the other party's supplies at will.
Boss Li seemed to know what Song Nuanxia was thinking, and said with a smile: "We usually drink millet porridge and boiled eggs in the morning, and we also have canned yellow peaches and canned octopus."
Song Nuanxia nodded, went to the kitchen to search for ingredients, but found nothing except millet.
He looked at Boss Li suspiciously, but Boss Li shifted his gaze to Lu Zhan, as if asking, "Did you tell her?"
Lu Zhan nodded, thinking that this is not necessary. When it comes to the privacy of the other party, even if he is dating Xia Xia, he can't talk nonsense.
Boss Li admired Lu Zhan's character even more, and felt that it was not a loss to befriend him. He pointed to the basement with a smile and asked Lu Zhan to help him get things.
Lu Zhan said "um", and willingly became a porter. There's no other way. After a busy night, his little one must be hungry.
I took a few boxes of canned food from the basement, and took two potatoes and a dozen eggs.
After coming up, I didn't sit still, said a word, and went into the kitchen to help.
The two first boiled eggs, and then boiled a pot of millet porridge. As for the potatoes, I didn't fry them, because I was afraid they would taste too strong, so I served them cold.
Song Nuanxia of canned food didn't move. She and Lu Zhan usually have something to eat, and they are not greedy at all.
After the breakfast was prepared and brought to the dining table, the others smelled the aroma and moved limply to the dining room.
One bowl of millet porridge per person, plus a boiled egg. After eating, I regained some strength, but felt that it was not enough, as if I hadn't eaten.
With the permission of Boss Li, the head of the bodyguard went to the basement to get two packs of quick-frozen steamed buns and steamed them.
A group of people served with potato shreds and finished two baskets of dry food before they felt that their stomachs were not so empty.
Song Nuanxia was dumbfounded, and felt that raising such a group of people really cost food.
But fortunately, it's not her own, so she doesn't feel bad.
Boss Li is an open-minded person. When he decided to keep this group of people, he didn't think about treating them badly.
In addition, I hoard a lot of goods, so I usually let go of eating and drinking. A group of people get along happily, without those intrigues.
After dinner, the sky was bright, but the indoor light was still dim.
From the window, the mosquitoes outside are densely packed, and in the sun, their wings are shining with colorful light.
Song Nuanxia's scalp was numb, and she was once again grateful to Boss Li for taking her in.
Three days passed like this, and the mosquitoes were blocked outside the window without any reduction.
Every morning and evening, there are helicopters hovering in every corner of Jiangcheng, spraying mosquito repellent downwards.
Not at other times, the temperature is too high, and the engine may spontaneously ignite and explode.
However, the mosquitoes died pile after pile, and at a glance, there were still so many.
Netizens on Langbo screamed, feeling miserable, trapped at home without food.
Song Nuanxia had a weird look on her face, she thought to herself, it's not possible, it's really not possible, it's not that she didn't stock up some time ago.
But she forgot that there are only a few rich people like her.
What's more, there are still many little poor people trapped in the unit.
Although after the "sand storm" crisis, everyone will prepare seven days of food in their bags, but eating compressed biscuits every day is unbearable for individuals.
The little soldiers in the army braved the high temperature every day, shuttled through the streets and alleys to rescue the trapped people.
But their power is limited, facing a huge population base, that little power is simply a drop in the bucket.