Chapter 32

Lu Zhan waited at the entrance of the mall to ensure that all the ticks were burned to death before leaving with the volunteers.
A group of people came upstairs and repeated the previous actions.
By the way, he shouted with a loudspeaker: "Doctors, nurses, and those with medical education background, please gather here to treat patients' wounds."
The sound resounded from every corner, and it didn't take long for someone to stand up.
Half of the volunteers were assigned to take the doctor to the pharmacy to get the medicine. The rest continued upstairs.
It is almost impossible to say that he was directly killed by insects.
Most of them are sucked by insects to suck blood. Although it hurts, it is not life-threatening in a short time.
If you don't deal with it, you can only die in the end.
I didn't see any black bugs the size of fingernails. After two or three hours of sucking blood, they had already grown to the size of grapes.
How long can 4000cc of blood last for insects? Not to mention, the bacteria and viruses carried by the bugs themselves!
Lu Zhan didn't have worms on him, so it wasn't that urgent. Song Nuanxia was cold-hearted, thinking that she had done enough.
The end of the world, how can the undead be called the end of the world. Adversity makes people grow!
The two pushed forward quickly, and it didn't take long to reach the 23rd floor.
The main reason is that there are many people downstairs, and there are many riots. There will be a dead body in every corner, and it is unknown when it was killed. So there are piles of bugs and it took a lot of time.
But the above is different, basically in the room.
Even though there was some chaos yesterday, there was no big disturbance. There were injuries, but no lives, and there were almost no bugs in the corridors and rooms.
But there are exceptions, such as the 23rd floor. A stench emanated from the tool room. When I opened it, I found a naked girl with traces on her body. It was not difficult to see what had happened.
Song Nuanxia glanced at it, then looked away. Because the bluish-white skin was covered with mung bean-sized ticks. She couldn't bear to look directly.
The bugs in the house have not yet formed a scale, so they have not come out in full force. But seeing the crowd approaching, they were still disturbed. After hesitating for a moment, he rushed out of the tool room like a tide and climbed onto the volunteer closest to the door.
Song Nuanxia reacted quickly, and immediately snatched the insecticide from the person behind her, and sprayed it on the person's legs for a long time.
Lu Zhan didn't move too slowly, and threw a piece of pork with mutated rooster blood into the tool room, attracting the bugs and trapping them in the tool room.
The people on the 23rd floor still don't know what happened in the basement, seeing this scene gave goosebumps all over their bodies.
They all asked, "Why are there so many bugs on this person?"
The volunteers at the back loudly explained the dangers of the basement, which made the onlookers feel excited and thankful that they didn't go shopping in the supermarket today.
No one regretted what happened to that girl, and no one even wondered why she was here.
Song Nuanxia felt a little sad, and was about to turn around and leave when she felt a gust of wind blowing behind her.
Song Nuanxia hid to the side, her feet stretched out.
The next moment, with a "bang", a little girl fell into the tool room, and was instantly covered in black bugs.
"Oh, help, please, help me!"
Song Nuanxia took a closer look, hehe, it turned out to be the high school student in the elevator.
She was full of doubts, thinking what kind of hatred, why did she push her from behind?
Just now, Lu Zhan found out that someone was malicious and was about to make a move when he realized that the little girl dodged away.
It seems that after experiencing the mountain of corpses and the sea of ​​blood, he has developed acumen, so that he can deal with danger calmly.
Lu Zhan felt a little distressed, but he didn't miss the hatred and astonishment in the eyes of the high school student.
He also couldn't figure out why a person who had only met once wanted to kill him.
If you don't understand it, don't think about it. Faced with such a potential threat, he doesn't want to save it.
But there were so many people at the scene that she couldn't let her be bitten to death by bugs.
Therefore, Lu Zhan and other high school students picked dozens of bugs from their bodies, and after the bugs swelled to the size of soybeans, they called for someone to get rid of them with insecticide.
The volunteers also saw what happened just now, pretended to be deaf and dumb, and were indifferent to everything in front of them.
After all, no one wants to be stabbed in the back. Especially a stranger.
It didn't take long for the bugs in the tool room to be wiped out by the volunteers. Although the high school student was not hung up, his face was pitted and pitted, and he lay on the ground with little strength, his eyes full of despair.
Lu Zhan didn't remind her that there was a doctor below, so he led people away and walked towards the 24th floor.
Song Nuanxia glanced at the high school student, feeling that this person was not very smart, so she shook her head and left.
In fact, what kind of bad intentions can a high school student have? She just felt that she lost face the day before yesterday, and she was a little jealous of Song Nuanxia.
Made a mistake on impulse, what is it called in the law, impulsive crime.
Yes, that's how it is. Being locked up is a little psychopathic, not sane.
Another reason is that the girl inside is her classmate.
At that time, those people originally wanted to hit her, and then...
She was worried that they would pursue the truth about the girl's victimization, so she wanted to create some trouble to spoil the scene. Who knows, it's up to me.
Lu Zhan and Song Nuanxia, ​​who left, didn't take the matter here to heart at all. They checked the floors next to each other, and soon reached the 33rd floor.
As soon as I came out of the stairwell, I heard a scream.
The volunteers who walked in front thought there were bugs and subconsciously rushed out. When I came to 3330, I realized that there were three big men with their lives stabbed, and two women with injuries all over their bodies.
"My God, what's going on inside?" the volunteer muttered.
Watching the bustle at the door, he shook his head, expressing that he was not clear. Seeing that more and more people gathered, and they all brought their fellows with them, I asked curiously, "What's going on with you?"
"The underground supermarket is infested with insects. There are such big black insects densely packed, rushing out to suck blood..."
The ups and downs of the volunteer's speech attracted the attention of everyone in the room watching the excitement.
Everyone was dumbfounded, a little unbelievable: "This handsome guy, are you serious?"
"Otherwise, can there be a fake? See, the woven bag is the corpse of a bug. Alas, it's not that, it's a female corpse on the 23rd floor."
The aunt who was picking up the woven bag in the hands of the volunteers with curiosity was startled, took a few steps back, and cursed: "Why didn't you say it earlier?"
The volunteer was also aggrieved, and said with a pursed mouth, "Who would have thought that your hands are so fast!"
Song Nuanxia didn't care about the farce here, and only gently signaled with her eyes: "It's done now, the scene is destroyed, we are safer."
Through the gloves, Lu Zhan scratched Song Nuanxia's palm, smiled and nodded.
In fact, he didn't worry about it, he had already taken care of it.
The excitement here didn't last long, because the three big men were given dumb drugs and had their hands and hamstrings picked, so they couldn't identify the culprit at all.
The two female victims did not know who avenged them, only that they were forced by the three.
The people around all sighed with emotion that although they were robbed of their houses and food, they were not forced.
Even if he could only live in the bathroom and under the bed, he was still lucky if he was not beaten or castrated.