𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙨.

Start from the beginning

Megan Thee Stallion got rejected due to seeming too depressed to be on the show by the casting director, Keke Palmer.

Akbar V, Molly Brazy and Cuban Doll got rejected by the casting director, Keke Palmer because Cardi doesn’t like them.

Bali Baby got rejected by the casting director, Keke Palmer because she kept threatening production with gùn violence.

End Of The Note.

Belcalis: And one more thing, the numbers of each baddie candidate indicates which one is my ultimate fave and my ultimate thorn in my side. #1 being the best one and #24 being the worst one. For an example, Latto is my number one fave and Saweetie is 24 so she’s the thorn in my side and who I hate the most.

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝘾𝘼𝙎𝙏, 𝙋𝙃𝙊𝙏𝙊𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙏:

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 “𝙋𝙪𝙩 𝙄𝙩 𝙊𝙣 𝘿𝙖 𝙁𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣” 𝙗𝙮 𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞 𝘽

𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙

Latto: Heyyy, it’s me, Big Latto. Y’all either know me from The Rap Game, The Bad Girls Club or from my hit songs Put It On Da Floor & Big Energy!

Alyssa: My real name is Alyssa, BGC fans been knew though. *tongue pops* I lied about my age because I really wanted to be on BGC, I ain’t the only bad girl who pretended to be older though, some of them pretended to be younger, chile.

Alyssa: On Baddies, Imma be the same ole Latto and cause fuckloads of drama. Bitches are pressed and mad that I dragged Faith and Nicki’s old wack asses but they can honestly suck my d***!

Alyssa: And despite what went down on Find Me A Man, Chloe is still my bitch for life as for Saweetie’s bitter ass, she’s still stuck on Quavo so Imma definitely beef with her ass this season. She clearly forgot that Asian & I ran the RAGs while her and Doja just did what we told them to.