Chapter 1: The act

Request: from my girlfriend!

Warning: Smut! Semi-public-

It had started out innocently enough.

It was the annual School for Good and Evil theatre production, one of the most highly anticipated events of the school year, with both schools putting on a show that they had full creative control over. As per usual, the Evers performed some sappy, nausea inducing tale of a valiant prince rescuing a damsel in distress (namely Tedros and Beatrix), whereas the Nevers - much to their Dean's delight - had opted for the polar opposite; a gory and gruesome tale of the villains finally defeating the heroes while also showcasing their special talents to their full extent.

Both of the Deans were sat at the back of the theatre with a row to themselves and at least two empty lines of seats behind the rest of the audience. All it took was a particularly bloody scene from the Evil school's show for the ebony hand previously just resting lightly on a fabric coated thigh to clench hard, sharp nails digging into skin, the resulting hiss of pain unheard above the deafening noise of the performance.

"Watch it princess, or you'll make me do something that will most likely inform everyone that we are far from enemies."

Lesso glared at the woman sitting next to her, violet meeting brown, her signature smirk more malevolent than usual as she watched with intrigue as Dovey's pupils dilated exponentially at her words and the pieces clicked together in her head.

"Oh...but you'd like that wouldn't you Dove, me fucking you right here, right now, knowing fine well what the stakes are. Who would have thought that? The famed Fairy Godmother, the epitome of virtue, the personification of all things Good, is a dirty little exhibitionist."

Clarissa flushed, unable to turn her gaze away from the personification of sin seated beside her, before her face set in steely determination and she let a sly grin of her own play over her lips.

"Don't act like you're not just as wet as I am right now by the prospect of being caught, Lady Lesso."

The use of her full title alone had her biting back a groan, but the sheer lewdness of Dovey's words had more arousal pooling between her thighs and she shifted in her seat, heat spreading throughout her body, the tension palpable, both of them waiting to see who would make the first move.

Turns out they both did.

Lesso's finger glowed purple at the same time as Dovey shoving her hand down Lesso's trousers, running her finger along her slit before pinning her clit over her underwear and circling it slowly, not enough to provide any relief but enough to make the redhead's jaw clench and her sharp inhale was audible even over the noise of the play. Dovey's hips jerked as the vibration on her clit was joined by the sensation of two fingers curling in her cunt and she bit her fist to stifle the moan that wanted to escape her lips.

"Clarissa Dovey I swear to all things unholy if you don't fuck me right no-fuck!"

Lesso's body arched off the seat with a low groan as three fingers thrusted into her without warning and Dovey smirked, watching her Never counterpart fighting to stay quiet while writhing as golden nails added a delicious hint of pain to the overwhelming pleasure of her g-spot and clit being abused by deft fingers. Lesso somehow managed to focus enough to up the vibrations on the Good professor's clit tenfold, grinning when she noticed Dovey grinding on the phantom fingers inside her, bottom lip clamped between her teeth and eyes lidded.

She could feel herself being pushed to the peak and rolled her hips against Dovey's hand, feeling her rhythm start to falter as she neared her own undoing.

Lesso leaned to the side and with a simple whisper of "Cum for me princess." against her ear, punctuated by a rough bite to her neck had Dovey whimpering softly as her body jerked, no doubt soaking her dress underneath her. A rough scrape of the Ever's nail across her clit had Lesso muffling a stream of moans and curses in the blonde's shoulder as she felt her cum soak her thighs and Dovey's fingers. Both of them worked each other through their orgasms before Dovey removed her hand - Lesso almost whining at the loss of contact - and Lesso's finger stopped glowing violet. Etiquette and reputation be dammed they both slouched back in their seats but Lesso couldn't resist grabbing Dovey's hand and sucking her cum off each finger with the most devilish look one could imagine on her face, maintaining eye contact with the Good Dean the whole time. A moan rumbled in her chest at the taste before she put a respectable distance between them and turned back to the stage.

"Don't ever keep something like that from me again dove."