21-25

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 21 Recognizing Brother

  Chi Xu also saw the incomprehension in her eyes, chuckled, and explained, "The drink you drank just now contained 3% alcohol, sorry, I didn't know you couldn't drink alcohol." Xu Huanyu opened her

  eyes The round eyes, the unbelievable look in his eyes did not return to his senses for a while, and he subconsciously replied: "I don't know..."

  Then I heard Dr. Chi ask concerned, "Is there any discomfort?"

  "I'm fine." Xu Huanyu shook her head, and said, "Sorry, Doctor Chi, I made you laugh."

  "You sleep well, just like my sister," Chi Xu said.

  "Doctor Chi, I will look for my sister with you, we will definitely find it!" Xu Huanyu said with certainty, Xu Huanyu remembered that during lunch, Dr. Chi said that his sister was lost when she was five years old.

  "Well, I'll find it." Chi Xu's eyes were gentle, and he changed the subject again, "It's five o'clock now, and it's still dark outside." Xu Huanyu said casually, "Maybe it will be light tomorrow morning." Indeed, according to the previous

  life

  , It will be dawn tomorrow morning, and the hailstorm will stop tomorrow night, followed by blizzard.

  Chi Xu said, "The ribs are being boiled, what ribs do you want to eat tonight?" In

  Chi Xu's words, he did not ask Xu Huanyu if he would like to stay for dinner, but directly asked her what dishes she wanted to eat tonight, and told him that he was already preparing the dishes up.

  Xu Huanyu thought about it and didn't refuse, so she said, "Can potato ribs be okay?"

  "Okay."

  Xu Huanyu picked up the phone and found that the battery was dead.

  "Doctor Chi, I'll go home and get a charger." Xu Huanyu said to the people in the kitchen.

  "I have a charger in my study room. The study room is on the left side of the guest room. The charger is on the table. You can get it."

  That's okay. Xu Huanyu went to the study room. The charger was obviously placed on the table. But when she glanced at the photos on the table from the corner of her eye, she was stunned.