Back rubs

Pairing: Amy Lee Requested: NoWarnings: None

Pairing: Amy Lee
Requested: No
Warnings: None

***
It had been a long day at your part time job and you were more than ready to come home to girlfriend, Amy Lee.

When you got home, she was in the kitchen and you could smell the evening meal, with was your favorite platter. However, as she you just head up the stairs without even stopping by or without so much as a "Hey babe, I'm home." she grew easily concerned and followed you up the stairs and found you flopped face down on your shared bed. 

You had been standing on your feet the whole time on cement/concrete floors and your back had never hurt so much as it does now. You could hear little pops coming from your lower and although some of them felt good, and was relieved feeling when they popped, it didn't seem to do you any better. Face down on your pillow, your head slightly moves when you look to see Amy leaning against the doorway, looking at you while she studies you, you knew that she knew something was not right and wanted to do something about it right away. It isn't until Amy takes a look at you when she realizes it's your back that's bothering you, and has an idea that makes her suddenly becoming very demanding, unintentionally of course, but you know that.

"Let me rub your back." She says, walking over to you.

"What?"

You sound as though you almost want to protest, and that made her a little upset.

"You heard me. Come. If I have to hear that incessant popping in your back one more time, I will lose my mind."

Was all she said and you complied, lifting your shirt up to about where it hurts and you laid their as her hands made her way to message your back.

You couldn't lie, you weren't going to lie, it felt good.

Although, the next time Amy's hands were on your back, it was a little different. The feeling of Amy's hands running across the span of your back throughout the night.

When her fingers reached up the nape of your neck and into your hair. The sharp tug when she pushed your head forward and before you knew what was coming, she had placed kisses repeatedly upon anywhere of your neck she could reach. You be knew where this was going, either that or she just really had missed you the few short hours you were gone, those hours felt like an eternity for her but no more than it did for you. It was your job after all. Right as you felt your tired eyelids begin to close, you felt her suddenly stop, making you whine at the loss of her touch.

She laughs.

"Come on, we can continue this later. We need to eat, (Y/n)."

You sighed in annoyance as you agreed.

As you pull yourself up, you allow Amy to lead you back down to the kitchen where you both enjoy the meal and each other 's company until it was time for bed.

It was good to be home.

***
Requests are open!!!