Chapter 2

"On July 30, 2096, the head of Kimchi was assassinated and killed."
"On August 5, 2096, flight mh9916 crashed and none of the people on board survived."
After writing this, Song Nuanxia paused. She didn't understand why she recorded these things. Could it be that she was eager to tell the country the news of the end times?
Song Nuanxia was silent. Because she didn't dare to tell the truth of the matter, but she couldn't stand by and watch with peace of mind.
In the past life, even if the apocalypse happened, the country has been working hard to rescue. There are official bases in every place, and it is not like the power struggle in the novel, but it really leads the survivors to survive in the cracks.
Song Nuanxia is one of the beneficiaries, otherwise, she would not have lived for ten years with her dilapidated body.
After struggling for a few seconds, Song Nuanxia let it go. Since you can't make a decision now, let's talk about it later. There is still time anyway.
Fingers continued typing on the keyboard: "August 13, 2096..."
After writing two full pages, Song Nuanxia got up and stretched. I have not worked in front of the computer for a long time, and although I am familiar with it quickly, it is difficult to bear the physical torture caused by sitting for a long time.
Song Nuanxia yawned and walked out of the study to get a drink. She flinched when her fingers touched the cold Coke bottle.
"No, no, keep healthy!" Song Nuanxia thought to herself, closed the refrigerator, went to the kitchen, and poured a glass of warm water.
After drinking, he sighed: "A summer without ice has no soul."
Then go back to the study and continue working. With space, she can stock up. But there is no way around this matter.
Song Nuanxia wrote a full five-page plan, and felt that there was nothing wrong with it, so she planned to wash up and sleep.
He raised his hand to check the time and found that it was half past one in the morning. Song Nuanxia turned her head to look out the window, and found that the night was dark, with only a few lights on.
"He didn't chase after him, and he didn't call." Song Nuanxia lay on the bed and slowly closed her eyes.
***
On the other hand, after Lu Zhan was sent to the hospital, the doctor checked up and down several times, but found nothing wrong. But, this person is not awake, almost like a vegetable.
"Sir, you are a patient..."
"I just passed by. When I found him fainted, I called an ambulance. I have nothing to do. I'll go first." The kind-hearted man waved his hand, for fear that the hospital would leave him with the job of taking care of patients.
The doctor had no choice but to check Lu Zhan's pocket, but found no identification documents. There is a mobile phone, but it is not the same as what they usually use, and it cannot be unlocked.
"Doctor Li, what should we do now?"
"Send it to the ward and see if the patient can wake up on his own."
The nurse nodded and sent the man to a separate ward. He glanced at the phone, thought for a while, and stayed beside Lu Zhan.
At this time, Lu Zhan was experiencing a nightmare. He dreamed that he and Xia Xia kissed, rolled over, and fell into a deep sleep. Then the phone rang, and he was notified to return to the team immediately to perform an overseas mission.
Due to the confidentiality regulations, Lu Zhan could only leave a note to Song Nuanxia, ​​saying that he had something to do and he had to return to the team first, and the return date was undecided. When he comes back, he will marry her.
Reluctantly, he kissed the little girl's forehead, and then left the hotel without looking back.
Later, the end of the world. The little girl was pregnant, but because of beating zombies, she had a miscarriage. Zombies here will not evolve, and humans do not have various special abilities. Everything depends on physical strength, but the land is out of production, and the food reserves are exhausted. Few people can eat enough.
At first, the little girl was very firm, thinking that he would definitely go to her. But she waited and waited for several years, but nothing came.
Later, she didn't wait any longer and lived wantonly. But because of the miscarriage, she was weak and had been ill all the time.
Until ten years later in the world of ice and snow, the little girl didn't make it through, she was gone.
Looking at her calm face, Lu Zhan wondered if she hated him.
Two lines of tears flowed from the corners of his eyes, and Lu Zhan really wanted to say: "Xia Xia, I miss you so much, I miss you so much."
It's not that he doesn't show up, it's not that he doesn't love her, but that he won't come back!
The screen flipped and changed to the place where he set out the mission. It was a cottage in Myanmar, and he and his comrades almost fell there.
Narrowly escaped and hid in the mountains. But it was this escape that made him regret for more than ten years.
It was a cave. After running away with his teammates, Lu Zhan decided to rest in the cave. The high-intensity exercise exhausted him physically. Not to mention, he still has injuries.
It was just such a sleep that made him never go home again. When I woke up, I found that the world had changed, and even the injuries on my body were mostly healed.
It was a doomsday world, where zombies were rampant, animals and plants mutated, and people inspired various abilities.
As an outsider, Lu Zhan had difficulty adapting at first, and had a hard time. It was afterward that he aroused his psychic powers and snatched a spatial artifact, which made his life a little easier.
But going home became an obsession. He traveled all over the world, but he couldn't find the way home. Until the zombies besieged the city, he hugged the zombie emperor and chose to die together.
Jingle bell, jingle bell...
The old-fashioned mobile phone rang in the empty ward, and the atmosphere was indescribably weird.
Lu Zhan opened his eyes, but his eyes were no longer as clear as when he was young, but more sharp, calm, and a little bit guilty.
I found the phone by following the sound, looked at the unfamiliar yet familiar number on the screen, and took a long time before unlocking it and answering it.
"Hello..." Lu Zhan's voice was hoarse.
"Little Lu, now you..."
Lu Zhan didn't have the heart to listen, he just wanted to go back to find his Xia Xia. But this is his mission, and before he sheds the skin, he must carry out his orders.
"Yes!" Lu Zhan assured the receiver. After hanging up the phone and pressing the memorized numbers on the dial pad, no one answered for a long time.
Lu Zhan dialed three times and gave up after making sure no one answered. Thinking of Song Nuanxia's abnormal reaction before she fell into a coma, she thought she must have been reborn.
In his previous life, he was the one who was sorry for her. Now that he's back, he can make up for it.
Lu Zhan sent a text message to Song Nuanxia, ​​to the effect that he was going on a mission and would come back as soon as possible. He has a lot to say, but it's inconvenient now, so she has to wait for him.
After the delivery was over, Lu Zhan got up and left the ward. The nurse who came and went saw her, and hurried up to ask, "Hey, why are you up? Are you feeling better?"
Lu Zhan waved his hand: "I'm fine, I just work continuously and I'm too tired. Thank you for your kindness, please help me with the discharge procedures."
The nurse didn't dare to make a decision, so she called the doctor for an examination, and after making sure that Lu Zhan was fine, she issued the order.
Lin Li said: "The kind person who brought you here has paid for your medical expenses in advance. If you have a chance, you can pay him back."
Lu Zhan nodded: "I see, thank you!"