My Strict Boyfriend Part - 5

Let's start it...

Y/n : Stay still...why are you moving here and there ?~

You said to your legs cause they are moving a lot as you are totally drunk.

Y/n : Where is my room ?~

You started walking upstairs while holding railings for support but loss your balance and was about to fall but someone hold you tightly from behind.

Zac : What are you doing Y/n ? You was about to fall.

Y/n : Shu~

You turned around and hugged Zac tightly thinking he is Shu.

Zac : Y-Y/n...what are you doing ?

Y/n : I love you so much Shu~

Zac : You are totally drunk Y/n.

He tried to push you but you tighten your grip.

Y/n : Nooooo~ Don't push me away from you Shu~

Zac : I am not Shu...I am Zac.

He picked you up in a bridal style and walked towards your room and put you on the bed.

Zac : Now sleep...

He was about to go but you held his hand and pulled him on top of you.

Zac : Y/n...what are you doing ?

Y/n : Don't leave me please~

You said in a baby voice and his heart melt by your cuteness and he started admiring your face.

Zac mind : You are so cute Y/n...what are you doing to me ?

You wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him even more closer.

Y/n : I love you Shu~ I love you so much~ 

You started kissing him making him lost his control over himself and he started kissing you back while roaming his hand under your dress and suck your neck leaving a hickey.

Y/n : Ahhhh~

You moaned and he was about to take off your dress but door open making him stop and he let go off you immediately.

Zac : S-Shu...

He started sweating.

Zac : W-What you saw is n-not like what it's l-look like...she is drunk and---

Shu : Leave!!!

Zac : B-But---

Shu : I SAID LEAVE!!!

He flinched and rushed out hurriedly with guilty and Shu looked at you and saw a hickey on your neck making his eyes filled with tears and he felt betrayed.

Y/n : Shu~ why are you standing there ? Come to me please~

He was looking at you with teary eyes.

Y/n : What happened Shu ?~

He didn't said anything and left with teary eyes while you are shouting his name but he didn't listen and after shouting his name for 10 minutes you fall asleep.

~After An Hour~

You woke up with a headache.

Y/n : Why my head is hurting ?

Then you started remembering everything which make your eyes filled with tears and you slapped yourself.

Y/n : Why ? Why Y/n ? Why you did this to him ? He is hurt...you almost cheat on your love.

You continuously slapping yourself while tears rolled down from your cheeks and after sometimes you got up from bed and went downstairs but didn't found him.

Y/n : Where is he ?

You come to the garden and saw him sitting on bench while reading a book and you took a deep breathe and went towards him.

Y/n : Shu...what are you reading ?

He didn't said anything.

Y/n : I asked you something...why are you not saying anything ?

Again you didn't get any response from him making you sighed heavily.

Y/n : Shu please talk to me.

He didn't even look at you and your eyes get teary.

Y/n : Shu stop it please...look at me.

You snatched the book from his hand and he looked at you blankly.

Y/n : I am really sorry Shu...please forgive me.

Shu : Give me my book Y/n.

He said in a cold tone.

Y/n : Please Shu...I am really sorry...I didn't do anything intentionally...I love you so much.

He raised an eyebrow and get up from bench.

Shu : Then where did your love go when you were ready to sleep with someone else ?

Tears started rolling down from your cheeks.

Shu : If I didn't there on time then you would have been raped by Zac...no wait I don't think it's called raped cause you were busy having fun with him.

You looked at him in disbelief.

Y/n : SHU!!!

Shu : What huh ? Stop making this innocent face in front of me and leave!!!

Y/n : Please Shu...I didn't do that intentionally...I only love you a lot.

Shu : Are you done ? NOW LEAVE!!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE!!!

You ran inside the farmhouse while crying and he fall on his knees and crying his heart out.

THE END!!! 

Thanks for reading ☺️
Next part will be out soon 😉
Love you sugars ❤️
Have a nice day 👍