Chapter 131 The Bird and the Grim Reaper (8)

Start from the beginning

"Let's go." Shishiro Ukitake dragged Hoshino Yuu inside again.

"Captain Ukitake." Hoshino Yu gently struggled for his hand, and he whispered, "I'm very tired now."

Ukitake Shishiro looked at Hoshino Yuu, Hoshino Yuu's eyes were only a little red, but his face was indeed tired, he thought for a while and said, "Then you won't go in today, go back and have a good rest."

Hoshino Yuu nodded slightly.

Shishiro Ukitake said again, "I'll take you back."

Hoshino Yuu was stunned, and he said, "But..."

"There's nothing wrong with it." Ukitake Shishiro was very gentle, "I haven't seen Xiaoyou again for so many years, and I've always missed you. Also, I called you brother."

Kurosaki Ichigo: "..."

"Rukia—" Kurosaki Ichigo said.

Shishiro Ukitake said, "I've written a letter about Rukia and handed it over, she'll be fine."

"Oh." Kurosaki Ichigo was stunned, "Then now..."

"I'll be back soon." Ukitake Shishiro said, "I'm afraid Xiaoyou will faint on the way."

Hoshino Yuu whispered, "Ukitake Team—"

Seeing Fuzhu Shishiro look over, he inexplicably changed his words, "Brother Fuzhu seems to faint more easily?"

Shishiro Ukitake laughed. When he laughed happily, he coughed easily.

Hoshino Yuu patted Shishiro Ukitake on the back with some worry, and subconsciously used the honorific, "Are you all right?"

"It's okay, let's go." Shishirou Ukitake replied slowly.

Hoshino Yu could only follow Ukitake Shishiro back.

"I heard from Bai Zai that Xiaoyou lost his memory?" Ukitake Shishiro asked, "So Xiaoyou doesn't remember where he went for nearly a hundred years?"

In the dense fog, the monster grinned and approached the bird, "Delicious smell...delicious."

"A bird that looked like it was going to die has survived until now? It's incredible."

"It's good to keep it as a pet. Such a small bird is not enough to eat between the teeth."

"Isn't it possible to turn into a human child? It's white and tender, it must be delicious."

"It's too young, let's raise it first..."

The voices of chattering sounded in his mind, and Hoshino Yuu remained where he was.

"What's wrong with Xiaoyou?" Seeing that his expression was not right, Ukitake Shishirou hurriedly asked.

He raised his eyes blankly, then stretched out his hands and rubbed his head.

"Your name is Yu?" Pomian looked at the bird, "I can protect you here, in exchange, you have to stay with me all the time."

The monsters wanted to eat him, but this human-looking Shamen said he could protect him, he just needed his company... of course it could... in exchange.

"My name is Kyatai Stark."

Stark?

"Xiao Yu?" Ukitake Shishiro supported Hoshino Yuu, "What's wrong with you?"

Hoshino Yuu felt like a fire was burning in his mind, he held Shishiro Ukitake tightly, this time he didn't cry, as if he didn't know how to cry, or he cried too much.

"I..." Hoshino Yu's voice became hoarse, "I, I don't remember..."

"If you don't remember, don't think about it." Shishiro Ukitake regretted asking Hoshino Yuu that question, at least he must have had a bad life before being brought back by Aizen.