Chapter 3: Overgrown chicken

Start from the beginning

Norman Osborn walked up on stage. Ugh Norman Osborn and me have a complicated relationship. On one hand I am best friends with his son. He's also a genius scientist. He is also a shady business man along with being a crappy father. He shipped Harry off to Europe a month or two ago. He began presenting new tech. A new high power computer chip. A new type of highly strong body armor. Then finally a large pair of wings attached to a suit.

My spider sense went off. On instinct I shoved everyone near me towards the floor. A man in a suit that had wings attached ti the arms came crashing though the glass ceiling, he screeched "OSBORN!!"

 A man in a suit that had wings attached ti the arms came crashing though the glass ceiling, he screeched "OSBORN!!"

(Ignore the guy)

The mechanical claws in the bottom of his feet clamped around Osborns shoulders and flew him through the bow broken ceiling. Panick ensued and I instantly began running to the nearest exit. "Where are you going!?" Miku yelled as I ran "Call the cops I'll tail them on foot!" I yelled back. As soon as I was out of the building I ran into the nearest alley and stripped all of my clothing as I ran up a wall I dawned my mask and took a leap.

Elsewhere

Adrian Toomes was flying over New York with Osborn in his claws. "Let me go you mad old man!" Osborn yelled as he looked down in fear. "Admit to everyone the wings are mine and your on the ground safe!". Osborn grew angry "You vulture! You swirl above my company wanting something your not owed you mad old man!" Toomes grew even more angry "I'm no mad old man! I am what you called me! The vulture!" With that he dropped Osborn. He screamed as he fell several stories at a time. The ground fast approaching he screamed in terror and closed his eyes awaiting the impact of the earth. He felt a impact but did not die. "Yknow you need a parachute if you want to skydive twice right?" Spider-Man said as he swung with the billionaire tucked under his arm. He eventually dropped Osborn onto a rooftop safely and kept chasing after the winged madman.

He soon caught up and webbed his feet and tried to hold him anchored to a building. Eventually Spider-Man got yanked into the air still holding onto the web now trailing behind the vulture. "Leave me alone you wretched Arachnid!" Vulture cried trying to shake Spider-Man. Spider-Man managed to crawl up and he was now perched on his back. "Hello, does this flight offer free peaNUTS" he yelled the last part because the vulture started spinning out of control. Spider-Man got flung off but managed to grab onto his chest he tried to punch vulture but he used his clawed hands to rip him off. He then Dragged him against the side of the building leaving a trail of shattered glass behind him. Vulture then began slamming Spider-Man back and forth in between buildings. Spider-Man managed to escape his grip and crawl back into his back where he tried ripping one of the wings off. "So what's your beef with Osborn? *Nghn* Screw you over?". He then began spinning again this time Spider-Man held on. "Fine! Let's see how a spider does at high altitudes!" The vulture began flying high up.

The vulture began flying higher and higher. Oxygen began getting thinner and thinner. Spider-Man repeatedly punched vulture in the pack on the back of his suit. Then spider man started to loose consciousness. Then he fell. several feet at a time, the ground approaching fast. In his mind everything was  black he felt like he was asleep. Then In big bold red and blue letters WAKE UP! He shot awake. And saw the ground fast approaching. He thought for a moment then he made a web blanket that sprawled in between two buildings he fell and burst through it. Not stoping him but slowing him down enough so that he can swing without breaking his arm. He shot a web and he swung in a large arc faster then he ever has. He landed and tumbled on a roof. Everything now really brusied and sore. Along with looking back in the sky and seeing no vulture. He smacked his head on the gravel roof in frustration. "Dammit."

Later

I fell into my room. After crawling up the building. I let myself smack onto the bed letting myself rest. I laid there for a second comprehending life. The I got a call from a unknown number. "Hello?" I asked tired and bruised. "Hey it's Miku. I got your number from my dad. I didn't seem to find after that lunatic attacked the Rally... are you ok" no I wasn't ok. My back was shredded open from glass. I am dizzy from lack of oxygen. Every muscle in my body was screaming for rest. I'm so tired that I want to sleep for the rest of my life. And I have enough bruises to look like I'm covered in tattoos."... Yeah I'm doing good, what's up?" she spoke "Ok that's good. I wanted to make sure you didn't get hurt by that bird weirdo" she said with a relived sigh "Nope he didn't lay a finger in me" I said lying through my teeth. "That's good. Ilm see you tomorrow then. Also you tiny metal tube here. Not sure what it is I'll bring it tomorrow" and I left a web cartridge there that's just amazing.

( banged out three chapters in three days. Yayyyy. I'm tired I just got home from a long ass drive to a different state so I wrote this and the last one in the car. Hope you enjoyed let me know your thoughts bye!)