Part 1

I joined his live looking for some attention from him the look in his eyes made me drip, he made me feel special and worthless he treated me like i was his little slut. he was way taller than me as i am only 4'11 it made me wet just thinking about it, he also teased and bullied me a lot which made me fall for him more. His slap on my cheek felt like a kiss,he pinned me against the wall i got fanny flutters from it i just wanted him inside me, he put his hands up my skirt to pull my underwear off but i wasn't wearing any "mhm you naughty girl he said to me" with a smirk on his face. he placed his hand on my vagina and could feel it pulsing,
"you like that" while whispering in my ear pushing harder against me. "y-yeah" i reply moaning, while he slips his fingers in me. he slowly moves them around, i start moaning and breathing uncontrollably " if you can't handle my fingers how are you gonna handle the real thing" he says with a smirk on his face, he picked my small body up and put me on his bed he slowly started to undress me, he sat me up while shoving his bulge in my face. "take it off" he said, i paused and didn't know what to do "fucking take it off you stupid whore" i took off his belt and pulled his boxers down. it was bigger than i thought i went on my knees while he held my hair back "suck it" he said, i put my mouth around his big cock that got barley fit in my mouth he started to push my head back and forth he kept doing it until he cummed all in my mouth i swallowed it.  "What a good girl he said" he pushed me back on to the bed he slowly put his fingers against my clit and started rubbing it i moaned really loud he put his other hand around my mouth to keep me quiet "shut the fuck up or i'll give you something else to moan about" unexpectedly he slid his cock in me i gasped " be a good girl he said to me and keep quiet" i nodded he slowly started to fuck me pressing against my clit, it was nothing i ever felt before, i started to like what he was doing so i told him to go faster, "anything for you" he said to me he kept fucking but faster this time i could feel the  pleasure he was giving me. But I wanted more, i opened my legs wider and told him to go deeper. He did so my legs started to shake "i can tell your liking this" he said i tried to reply back but i just moaned. "what was that" he said to me "i-i lov-" before i could even reply he pushed harder into me. i tried to move a bit but he's hot muscular body was to big for me.