𝗨𝗡𝗨𝗦𝗨𝗔𝗟 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚

PROLOGUE I

PROLOGUE I.
ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵘⁿᵏⁿᵒʷⁿ

AH, MY Beloved,
Gentle and Pure is your soul,
Truly, you are the most beautiful in the world.

Cries and pleas were heard,
You called out to me, and so, I answered.

Flames rivaling the stars,
Ice overpowering time,
Great Tree swallowing the sky,
Embrace the change.

My Wonderland, also rightfully yours,
I will forever await you,
Hold onto my hand for an eternity, My Love.

      THAT'S STRANGE. The air feels so chilly against your skin. Didn't they say hell is hot? So, what's all this about? Shifting your position to sit up, the room you occupied came into view. The interior... was very worn out, looking as though it would fall apart any second. It was very dusty too, the moonlight revealing the specs of dirt floating in the air. Despite that, the duvets on you were very clean and could be mistaken as brand new, had it not been for the oddly patterned cloths sewn in various areas.

It was more confusing when you touched your body. Upon contact, you were expecting bursts of pain to shoot through your body. Instead, you only felt the normal sensation of skin rubbing against skin. You wondered, could this perhaps be a dream? But, that wouldn't be a plausible explanation for your predicament. After all, dead people do not dream. This couldn't have been hell either, the atmosphere was just too peaceful.

Pulling the duvets off your body, you stood from the bed and walked to the opened windows. It was a beautiful full moon, the stars present perfectly complementing it, as they glimmered and shone in the darkened sky. The events are so odd... but not unwelcomed? Sighing, you rested your arms and head on the window sill, allowing yourself to relax. Relax. When was the last time you've done such a thing? The concept felt so foreign, yet, here you are...

"FFGNA-!?" The shrill scream of an unknown voice prompted you to raise your head from its spot. Turning to the source of the sound, you made eye contact with pretty blue hues that gazed at you in surprise and mild interest. "Y-You're awake!" It exclaimed, pointing its paw at you. Blue, flaming ears, a pitchfork tail, razor-sharp teeth, and the ability to talk. All of these were abnormal and most likely something you should have lost your mind over. But fear never approached, just an unusual sense of calm.

You opened your mouth to ask it a question (more so to ask of its species as you were unable to identify whether it was a feline or a raccoon), only for a dry, raspy cough to leave your throat. Your throat was feeling fine minutes ago, where did this sudden pain and irritation come from? Shaking your head, you gave up any more attempts to speak, continuing to stare at the creature in silence. Honestly speaking, you scared it a bit...