I frowned while looking at her. The look in her eyes showed of distrust and hurt.

"Soo, we should get goin' now, ah?" Aaron blurted out. Thanks to him. He made things more awkward.

My mom led everyone downstairs and to the front door. She waved goodbye to the trio as they all left and walked back to their car.

When she shut the door, she faced me with an evil look.

"Y/N L/N. You're grounded. Not only did you go to a party without permission, you went to that party wearing that skimpy dress. Take it off before I kick you out." She glared into my soul.

I wasted no time in rushing up the stairs and back into my room. Why did I agree to this!? Plus, I'm grounded this time!!

I stomped toward my window, slamming it down and pulling the curtain over it.

"What does she know? She's too old to understand.." I mumbled. I changed out of my 'skimpy dress' and into my PJ'S.

I angerly wiped off my makeup, and I threw the wipe into the trash.

I was grounded, + I'm still suspended! So I can't even go out during my suspension!

"UGGGGGHHHHH!" I screamed into my pillow while gripping my phone.

Bzzz bzzz

"Ugh," I answered the phone. "What do you want?"

"So I guess you got in trouble, too?"

"Yeah? So what."

"Tch, don't,"so what" me, I saved your ass! If I didn't cover for you, then you would've gotten in much more trouble than now!"

"Ugh, Miles, escúchame. Thanks for helping me, but it didn't really help. If that makes sense."

"Whatever, ma. You're not the only one who got in trouble. My mom grounded me as soon as we got in the car!"

I rolled my eyes. But I guess he could hear that.

"And don't roll your eyes at me, ma. I don't like it when you're sassy."

"Whatever."

Click

I threw my phone onto my nightstand, and I closed my eyes. I might as well sleep this anger off because I can't do anything about it now.

-

It was cloudy when I woke up. I lay in my bed, quite sweaty, may I add. I have one more day until I'm allowed to go back to school.

But even then, I'm grounded. So I still can't.

My mother walked into my room, holding a plate of food.

"Hey baby, how are you?" She smiled at me before setting the food down on my nightstand.

"I could be better." I grabbed the food and started eating it. It was kind of good.

"Yeah, that's good to hear. Hey, uhm, listen. I was thinking that maybe I was too harsh on you?" She sat down on the foot of my bed and sighed.

"Eh." I continued to munch on my breakfast.

"Well, you know I hate punishing you. So, I've decided to unground you!" She stood up from the bed and placed her hands on her hips, smile wide.

"What, really? Aww, thank you, Mama!" I placed my plate aside and got up from my bed, pulling her in a big hug.