The Red Coats are Coming

Alania's POV:

"ARO! The child is not an immortal!" Carlisle yelled across the field. "Who are they?" Caius asked pointing to my kids. "They are my kids." I responded as Asher and Grayson hugged my arms. "May I?" Aro asked. I nodded. "Ash, keep you and your brother here." I told my son. I walked across the field and gave Aro my hand. He pulled away when he was done. "Interesting. Half-Mortal Half-Immortal. Concieved and Carried by this vampire when she was still human." Aro said looking at me with amazement. "Impossible." Caius said. "Id like to meet them." Aro ignored Caius. I nodded and snuck a quick glance at Alec. Hmm he cut his hair. Looks good. I looked at Asher and Grayson and the sped over here and hugged my waist. "What are your names?" Aro asked slightly bent. "Im Asher and this is my twin brother Grayson." Asher said. "Its nice to meet you." Grayson said. "Haha its nice to meet you to." Aro said. "Alania?" Alec said my name. "Yes Alec?" I said my face slightly set at a glare. "Your ok?" Alec said coming over and hugging me. "Yes im okay. Thanks to Rosalie. But im hurt you left." I said pulling away from the hug. "Alec who is she?" A black hair crimson eyed girl said coming up to him and grabbing his hand. "Nobody I was just leaving." I said glaring at the girl. Alec seemed to notice because his eyes went from happy and joy to sadness and regret. "Alania. Wait." Alec said his voice pleading as he grabbed my wrist. I shook his wrist off as Aro whispered something so low only i could hear. "I would love to." I said.