𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗗

ʰⁱⁿᵗˢ ᵒᶠ ˢᵘⁱᶜⁱᵈᵉ━━━━━━

ʰⁱⁿᵗˢ ᵒᶠ ˢᵘⁱᶜⁱᵈᵉ
━━━━━━

      PEOPLE DON'T truly wish to die. What they want is to close their eyes and feel okay. To be held, and valued as a human being. To be praised, and acknowledged as worthy. To be included, and viewed as part of humanity. To be free, and not shackled down. To be appreciated, and not compared. To be happy, and not tied to past guilts. To be wanted, and not wallowing in isolation. You were just the same, to be loved and not disregarded by everyone.

Others will say it's selfish, to take this path as a means of escapism. But, it runs deeper than that; a desperate desire to feel at peace. Every day, you will cry your heart out, hoping that someone will hear your wails, and grant your wish of feeling loved. Yet, they never answered. You tried to push, keeping the belief that there was a bright light at the end of your dark tunnel. Yet, it never came.

You never thought you would pass this way. Then again, you weren't surprised, it was only a matter of time. So, with a sober smile, you finally stepped over the ledge allowing yourself to fall. Closing your eyes, the tears gathered spilled. Even as you were about to die, you still clung to a tiny hope that maybe, just maybe, in another lifetime there are people who will love you, fulfilling your days with unending affection.

AFFECTION | ᥫ᭡
" let me be that special someone for you "

IN WHICH you reborn into a villainousworld due to your hope of being loved

world due to your hope of being loved

notes !

this book contains triggering themes
such as mentions of suicide, violence
blood, angst, and a slice of reality

there will be love interests as well as
platonic interests with various characters

the reader in this book will be 18.

if a paragraph begins with its first two
words boldened and CAPITALIZED
it means either a switch of pov or
a new scene has started

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

@-DOLLISTA