Chapter 9 The Cat's Choice (9)

Start from the beginning

"What if I can't change back?" Hoshino Yu said again, "I can't control the time of my transformation, and I don't know when I will become a cat and when I will become a human..."

"With your little monster power, you can't last a day." The Lucky Cat sneered.

Hoshino Yuu: "..."

He always felt that Lucky Cat seemed to have a big opinion of him.

He looked at the lucky cat and asked in a low voice, "Are you envious that I can transform into a human form?"

Madara laughed loudly, "Why envy you, I will too."

Hoshino Yu didn't believe Madara, he stood up and asked, "Natsume, why don't I go outside and wait until I turn into a cat?"

Natsume Takashi shook his head, "Then we have to go together."

Hoshino Yuu was taken aback for a moment, and Natsume suddenly screamed, "Mr. Kitty, what are you doing?"

Hoshino Yuu turned his head, he was shocked to find that the beckoning cat had turned into Natsume's appearance.

Madarago looked up coldly with Natsume's appearance, "Did you see? I can also change form. I am better than you. I can change into the appearance of other people."

Hoshino Yuu: "..." Is this brain circuit really... all right?

The corner of Natsume's mouth twitched slightly, and finally he sighed, "Teacher, don't say such strange things in my appearance."

"What's so strange?" Madara was confident, he even blew his forehead and said, "Do you want me to look like Reiko? That's okay too."

Natsume Takashi: "..."

Under Hoshino Yu's confused eyes, Natsume said, "Ms. Cat, how could she turn into a human so easily? Why don't you want to show off because of Xiao You's transformation? The teacher really likes Xiao Yu very much."

The chubby lucky cat appeared again all of a sudden, it hummed and chirped twice, then rolled over and said, "Are you kidding me, why do I want to show off my strength in front of this little monster?"

From a human point of view, the lucky cat on the ground is really fluffy, round and cute.

Hoshino Yuu's hands were a little itchy, he couldn't help but knelt down in front of the Lucky Cat and stretched out his hand.

"What are you doing, kid?" the beckoning cat screamed and jumped up.

Why is this little cat demon's hands so weird! The beckoning cat looked at Hoshino Yuu's white hand in amazement, it seemed like there was static electricity when he touched it.

Hoshino Yuu showed an innocent expression, "I'm sorry, I couldn't hold back because Kan Madara-sama is too cute..."

"Do you think that if you praise me, I will forgive your hands and feet?" Lucky Cat will never admit that it feels good to be called Madara-sama by Hoshino Yuu, it raises its head and sneers, "You think I'm that superficial Is it a monster?"

Hoshino Yuu nodded, "I know, Madara-sama is not, Madara-sama is a big monster."

Lucky Cat reluctantly admitted that Yu Hoshino had the qualifications to be its younger brother.

Natsume Takashi smiled from the side, he said, "Teacher is actually very happy, right?"

"Nonsense!" Lucky Cat refused to admit, "I was originally a big monster!"

Hoshino Yuu bent his eyelashes and looked at Takashi Natsume, "Natsume, where are we going?"

"It is said that the meeting of demon extermination is in Yayuan." Natsume said, "I want to go and see."