Walking down the hallway, you opened the first door, it was right next to the turn off of the hallway, which led to where Nene was. Opening it, you were met with a dark, empty room. You closed the door, moving across to the next door, opening it. The same thing was present, dark and empty. You sighed, this might take a little longer than originally expected.

You repeated the same process over and over, open a door, and be met with nothing but emptiness. Eventually, you were at your last door. Pushing it open, it was what it was expected to be, empty and dark. You let out a puff of air, closing the door and starting your way out of the hallway, making your way towards Nene. Maybe she had found some luck in finding Hanako?

Aaaaaand. . .Nene hadn't found Hanako yet either. Kou still had yet to show himself though, maybe he had better luck than you and her. Or, he was simply taking too long, or maybe got lost somehow. It could be any of those possibilities, all made sense for something he'd end up doing.

"Do you think we should go look for him?" Nene asked, bringing her hand up to her face in worry. You nodded. "Who knows what he could've gotten himself into," The two of you started your way to the first year hallway, where Kou was supposed to be. It wasn't a long walk, just around the corner.

When you and Nene walked through the hallway Kou was in charge of, you saw said boy at the end of it, leaning against one of the many closed classroom doors. The two of you walked up to him, looking quizzically at his form. Why was he hunched over a door instead of inspecting what was behind it?

"Kou? What are you-?" Nene began to speak, but Kou quickly shushed her, placing a hand over her mouth. Kou brought his other hand to his lips. "Shh, there's something going on in there," He whispered, gesturing towards the door he was previously leaning against.

"Do you know who's talking?" You whispered back, hearing quiet conversations behind the door. Kou shook his head. "I don't recognize any of them, maybe you or Nene would though," He said, letting go of the poor girl. Both you and Nene nodded, the three of you moving towards the door and leaning against the sturdy wood. The conversation was hard to make out, but some words came clear sometimes.

"Plan."

"Time."

"When."

"Kill."

"Way."

The word kill stood out to you. Kill? Kill what? A person? An animal? What did they mean by kill?

"They're all in the way."

You knew that voice. And so did Nene. The two of you looked at each other with dreadful expressions.

It's them.

The people at the tea party. But what were they talking about? And kill? What the heck was that all about? You leaned closer to the door, hopeful to hear more of the conversation. But still, no full sentences could be heard, just words that didn't make sense out of context to the conversation.

"Please?"

"Why?"

"Home."

"Go."

"Maybe."

"He can."

"No."

"Mitsuba."

"What do you think?"