"Mr. Black Norway?"

"I don't know what kind of brain you used to write this kind of shit plan, but I didn't say that I would deal with the piano bar?"

"But……"

"If you want to solve it, you should also pay attention to Rum, right? Rum is the number two person in the organization. Even if you solve Gin, what's the use?"

Haneda Ren was inexplicably happy seeing the other party's expression.

He thought about what happened that day, "Kabadus, if I'm right, you should be very excited about blood?"

Kabadus paused for a moment.

Ren Haneda watched his actions, and immediately realized that she was right.

He smiled, "You should be on a mission, but you always do this kind of clerical work, is it very torturous for you?"

Otherwise, when he was commanding him, he wouldn't have shown such an excited expression.

"In this case, you can make me a plan first, the content is about how to bring down Rum. Of course, if I am not satisfied, I will think about it, right, why not keep changing the documents for me in the future, I will Will make you never touch your favorite blood, except when you die."

Hearing this sentence, the man's expression showed a bit of panic.

"Mr. Black Norway, this matter..."

Ren Haneda looked at him slantingly, "Do I need to say it a second time?"

Kabadus swallowed, "No, no need."

"Since that's the case, you can make a good document for me here. The sooner I am satisfied, the sooner you will be relieved, right?"

"……I see."

Seeing that the other party agreed, Haneda Ren looked away, and a dark light flashed in her eyes.

He will not let Kabadus see blood again, as long as the other party lives for one day.

...

Haneda Ren came out of the room and received a call from Belmode.

"Oh, Pisco seems to be exposed, what should I do?"

"...has he found the traitor?"

Belmode chuckled and said, "Of course, he promised me that he found Shirley."

Haneda Ren: "...don't worry about him, he can solve his own tasks by himself."

"Is this really good? Isn't he your subordinate?"

Hearing this sentence, Ren Haneda snorted coldly.

During the time when the Patriarch died, he hadn't seen the other party, which meant that Pisco didn't take him seriously, which was why he was so indifferent.

"...A person who thinks about my position, do you think I will be so kind?"

Belmode was a little emotional: "Black Norwegian Sauce, now he looks more and more like a member of the organization, very mature."

Haneda Ren didn't think this sentence was a compliment.

The two were chatting, and there seemed to be some news over there, and then Belmode's voice came.

"The order from the boss, kill Pisco, it seems that we will never see him again."

Haneda Ren: "Now, I don't think your mission this time is a coincidence. Could it be that the boss had this idea from the beginning?"