He nodded.

He picked up the tableware, subconsciously looked at the people opposite, and finally saw the Maori family.

They were obviously not used to such behavior, and looked a little embarrassed when they looked at them.

Haneda Ren asked: "Mr. Mori, are you still used to living in these few days? Has anything happened on the first day?"

Hearing his inquiry, the people around were stunned for a moment, as if they had ignored several people since just now.

Mao Li scratched his head, "It's not bad, I said that what Xiaolan saw that day was a hallucination, and it hasn't happened in the past few days."

"That's not necessarily an illusion." Ren Haneda couldn't help but said, seeing the eyes of other people looking over, his tone was a bit meaningful.

"Because I was almost killed by that 'ghost' last night."

The faces of the others changed.

"What?"

"What do you mean by that?"

Haneda Ren ate the breakfast on the table unhurriedly, and then said, "literally."

"I slept soundly in my bedroom last night, but someone came into my room and tried to assassinate me. Thanks to the blessing of the gods, he struck a thunderbolt from the sky and chopped off the knife in the opponent's hand."

He just said that, as if it was true, but after hearing what he said, the expressions of the others were a little speechless.

Even for a moment, everyone didn't react, and they didn't think to refute him at all.

In the end, only Conan whispered: "Liar."

This can be regarded as awakening everyone's sanity, and everyone looked at him and complained.

"I knew you couldn't say anything good!"

"Even if you make it up, you have to be normal!"

Ren Haneda blinked innocently, and said, "Why can't what I said be true?"

Maori said with reason and reason: "According to what you said, shouldn't you have been sleeping at that time? How did you know?"

Ren Haneda said confidently: "God told me."

The corner of Maori's mouth twitched at his attitude.

He looked at the others and said, "If someone thinks what I said is wrong, then he will come to refute me."

Even if he said that, the people around him didn't react.

Haneda Ren felt that the trick she played was too obvious, and she felt that they would not be fooled.

Instead, he made himself look like a fool.

Only Conan's expression was not ridiculed, but he was thinking seriously.

Haneda Ren continued: "Anyway, there is nothing wrong with that 'ghost' among us."

"Since he already knows my identity, he dares to be so unscrupulous." Speaking of this, Haneda Ren looked at the others.

Everyone was swept away by this look, and felt a chill on their backs, and heard the other party continue: "Then everyone should be careful, maybe you will become the next target."

After saying this, the atmosphere in the restaurant froze for a moment.

Haneda Ren looked at the clean plate, put down the tableware, and said to the housekeeper, "I'm done."