Xue Li sneered and said, "You can twist your waist in bed, you are really capable."

Facing Shirley who was a little angry, Haneda Ren felt aggrieved: "I don't want to either."

Shirley ignored his expression, and asked, "So, isn't everyone in your ward here?"

"Well, they went on a mission with Belmode today."

"Bermode?" Shirley frowned, obviously not liking the other person's appearance very much, "Is she here too?"

"Yeah." Ren Haneda nodded. He also heard that when Shirley was ostracized in the laboratory, Belmode also played a role, so he comforted, "She won't come here soon."

Only then did Shirley heave a sigh of relief. She picked up the thing in her hand, and a gleam flashed in her eyes: "How is your body?"

Haneda Ren had no choice but to look at the bag in Shirley's hand. There were many small jars, all of which contained medicines of different colors and shapes.

"It's, it's okay."

Shirley introduced: "This is a lot of medicines that have been developed to regulate the body. There are absolutely no side effects. If you have nothing to do, you can try it."

The corner of Haneda Ren's mouth twitched: "So you came to see me and took this?"

Shirley blinked: "Do you want me to take the medicine that Belmode took?"

Haneda Ren just wanted to deny it, but after thinking about it again, "It's not impossible."

In the end, Shirley ruthlessly rejected him, and said that if she didn't get better soon, she would make more bitter medicines.

Haneda Ren felt a bitter taste in his mouth right now, and he said, "Just right, there is a document in the drawer, you can take it to the laboratory today."

"What is this?" Shirley glanced at it, her face changed, "You actually gave me the materials for your experiment? Are you ready to accept the experiment?"

"It includes the information of this inpatient medical examination. I think it's time."

Receiving Ren Haneda's gaze, Shirley fell silent.

Finally, she said slowly: "Okay."

...

night.

After staying in the hospital for a day, Shirley did not go home, but chose to go to the laboratory.

She put the materials on the table, and felt that she could smell the hospital-specific disinfectant on her body. She rubbed her hair, and finally decided to take a shower.

The bathroom is next door and there is no one there.

Shirley picked up the things in the cabinet, hesitated for a moment, turned off the light in the room, and turned to the next door.

The door of the laboratory was slowly closed, and soon, the sound of a shower came from the isolation.

Under the cover of the sound of water, the door of the laboratory was slowly opened, and a figure came in.

The lights in the laboratory were not turned on, only a faint moonlight shone in. Even though it was so dim, the person who came still didn't turn on the lights.

He approached the nearest table and seemed to be rummaging for something, but he didn't find anything.

So the figure walked inside little by little, and the things on the table were rummaged until the person found the table where Shirley put the things just now.

He reached out and touched the information on the table, and picked it up gently.

I looked under the moonlight, and sure enough, there were information about Black Norway written on it.

The figure found what he wanted and smiled.

Suddenly, the eyes light up.

I saw that the light in the room was turned on by someone, and the sudden light made the man squint his eyes.

Looking back, there was a man standing at the door who shouldn't be here.

The silver-haired man looked at him without expression.

Although the other party usually looks like this, but this time there was a chill in the man's eyes.

"It really is you."

Looking at the familiar blond hair, Ren Haneda slowly spit out the other party's name, without any emotion in her tone.

"Bourbon."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com