"Takasaki's expression, he seems to know something, obviously came with a purpose."

As Scotland said this, he exchanged glances with Bourbon, both of them looked solemn.

The mission was leaked.

Scotland reacted quickly, and he hastily connected the earphones.

"Black Norway, can you hear me?"

The other end quickly replied, the tone sounded very flat, and there seemed to be nothing unusual: "Say it."

Scotland breathed a sigh of relief: "The situation has changed. Takasaki came earlier than expected. He seems to know something and seems to be looking for someone."

After all, Black Norway is the leader of the mission, and he needs the other party to make a decision.

Although Scotland already knows the result, the situation is out of control now, and retreating is the best decision.

Black Norway was obviously stunned for a moment: "Has it arrived yet?"

For some reason, Scotland always felt that the voice in the earphones had become a lot higher, and it didn't seem to be very low.

"I'll get the information soon, and I can't retreat now, just stand by and wait for my news."

Scotland and Black Norway have already partnered on several missions, and he has some understanding of Black Norway. He keenly senses that something is wrong with the other party's emotions.

He had never heard such an excited tone from Black Norway.

Scotland glared at Bourbon, whose eyes lit up beside him: "I see."

Then he turned off the earphones, then turned to Bourbon and said, "You go inside to meet Black Norway."

Bourbon's eyes instantly calmed down again.

"Am I too happy?"

Scotland smiled: "You set up the monitoring yourself, and recycle it yourself. I don't know where you put it."

"You should know what will happen if Black Norway dies now? Neither of us can afford this responsibility."

Bourbon finally sighed, he turned on his phone and looked at it: "You must be remembering the grudge just now, right?"

Scotland's smile remained unchanged until he saw the location of Black Norway on the opponent's phone, and his expression became serious.

...

Haneda Ren naturally heard Scotland's words.

And this reminder, the system had told him a few minutes ago.

Not only that, the system also told him that there was a bomb next to the information room that could blow up the entire floor, and it was about to explode in half an hour.

Knowing the news, the death rate began to rise rapidly, even reaching 80%. It was at this time that Takasaki walked into the building.

It seems that the fluctuating death rate just now is because of Takasaki.

So even though she knew what Scotland meant, Ren Haneda stayed on the scene without hesitation and started to die.

In order to avoid hurting the innocent, he also specifically asked the other two not to come over.

Right now, Ren Haneda is walking towards the bomb floor.

In fact, when he communicated with Scotland just now, he was still far away from the information room.