Episode 1 - ' How To Tame a Lionel Messi '

' Shit, I slept past my alarm! ' Neymar yelled, worriedly. He slept far past his alarm; on his first professional match with FC Barçelona. The captain of the club was Lionel Messi, who Neymar found decently cute. He also always has thought of him to be the best Argentinian player, maybe even the best of the world. 

    ' Alright, here's my kit. ' Neymar quietly spoke to himself, attempting to recollect himself before rushing to the training grounds. It was also just a friendly, but Neymar knew that he would be in deep trouble if he missed his first ever game for FC Barçelona. He also wanted to meet Lionel Messi, and maybe be friends with him. They had met before, when Neymar had been in Santos. ' Ney! Where have you been, it's your fir— ' Neymar silenced his sister, quickly rushing out the door to his car. ' GOTTA RUN, LOVE YA, RAFAELLA! WISH ME LUCK! ' His voice grew louder on the last three words of his sentence, caused by the door slamming shut. 

    ' Wooohh.. ' Neymar calmed himself down, seeing that he got to Camp Nou on time. He began jogging into Camp Nou, looking for the training grounds, where they practiced before matches. He turned his head, to see a lot of people in Barçelona kits. This must've been the training grounds. While he was walking, he saw a little short boy. His jersey said, ' Messi ' with a number 10 below ' Messi ' He looked way cuter in person than on screen. ' Must be him. ' Neymar muttered, walking towards him.

    ' Hey, Lionel? Lionel Messi, it is, right? ' Lionel shook, standing up from the football he was sitting on. ' Woah, don't startle me like that. ' Leo demanded, placing his hands on his hips. ' I'm Neymar. Your new teammate. ' Neymar smirked, staring at him. His cheeks were a bit pink, looking at Leo. ' Okay. I noticed your cheeks are a bit pink; is anything wrong? ' Lionel interrogated, a bit concerned for Neymar. ' Oh, of course. I'm perfectly fine, Leo! ' Neymar reassured him, a bit embarrassed by his body's behavior. Neymar rubbed the back of his neck slowly. ' Alright, just making sure. ' Lionel grinned. ' Why are you so short— ' Neymar questioned, with a confused tone. He always wanted to know the answer to this question, and he finally had a chance to know. ' What the fuck, man? ' Lionel seemed to get a bit mad at him for that question. ' Woah, no offense, my man. ' Lionel stared at him, still having an annoyed expression on his face. ' I was just asking.. ' Neymar continued his sentence. ' You don't call me short, you understand? ' Lionel threatened, staring at him, with now a death stare. ' Okay, okay! ' Neymar raised his hands, trying to tell Leo that he surrenders. Neymar thought to himself, "God, how do I tame this dude? He's ferocious."