The confession.

Tyler got interrupted that night, he didn't finish what he was saying because Oliver stormed in and he frowned at you.

TIME SKIP- the day after

"Good morning my love" Oliver says.

"Morning" you say whilst yawning and stretching.

"What was all that business with Tyler last night?"

You respond with "I don't know apparently he had to tell me something?"

He glances at you."Well i guess we'll have to find out, wont we."

He looks determined and a tad bothered by it, He cuddles you in and holds you there for 10 minutes.
You love the feeling of hearing his heartbeat, knowing he's yours.

You both head downstairs to find everyone else already sitting down eating scrambled eggs on toast, yum!

You ask " Where's our food then, eh?"

They didn't make you any. So rude.

" I guess ill just have to make it myself then, wont i" you roll your eyes and get the milk, eggs and bread.

Leanne has finished her food, she runs over " Here doll, ill make it for you" she says.

"No no don't bother, ill do it myself thanks for the offer though!" You smile at her, shes so helpful.

TIME SKIP- 5pm

Everyone heads down to the hot tub sitting outside of the porch.

"Hey there stranger" says Tyler approaching you.

" I thought you had went to the hot tub like everyone else?!" You say a bit perplexed.

"Ohhh yeah, im heading down there now i just wanted to say what i was saying yesterday." He says.

" Yeah what was it, you left me on a cliffhanger yesterday" you say rolling your eyes sarcastically.

" Well i wanted to say I've had a bit of a thing for you since year 8." He announces.

You run away shocked, you don't tell anyone though. His cheekbones, chiseled jawline, green almond shaped eyes make you feel a different type of way, although it shouldn't. Which is unfair on Oliver.
You quickly head out to the hot tub.

" Hey missus, where have you been! You've missed out on all the fun." James questions laughing.

You state "oh sorry i was just getting my swim costume on" your still interested in Tyler and why he told you that.

Everyones muttering and Oliver turns to you "Did Tyler-" as soon as he says that Tyler comes out and splashes himself in the hot tub " yo guys!" He stares you, you look away. Oliver notices tension.

You left to get a drink and some food whilst everyone was still in the tub, Oliver comes out and says " hey babe, you okay? i was saying earlier - did Tyler tell you what he tried to say yesterday?"

I responded with "Um nope.He didn't finish what he said" you blatantly lied to your boyfriends face.You felt bad but didn't want tyler getting into hassle with everyone.

Time skip again bc im lazy!-nighttime

Your left alone in the house, well at-least you thought so, everyone had gone to watch the Northern lights but you cant watch them because your epileptic so you wouldn't want to risk your health for a beautiful view. You sit on the couch with your heavy blanket and watch some of your favourite shows like, Never Have I Ever, Ginny&Georgia, River dale. You got frightened because you heard the floorboards creaking so you hid under the blanket. You put your head back up and find Tyler sitting on the couch staring at you giggling.

" WOAH Whats so funny " you say putting one eyebrow up like Dwayne Johnson.

Tyler says " Nothing your just so cute" you give him a shocked look and he shakes his head and says " Its true though" he shrugs.

" Why are you here, haha." You ask.

He laughs and says " I just wanted to be with you" you sit up and look at him " Why do you even like me?" you said in a rude but friendly tone.

He comes closer to you and declares " i just think your so sweet, and funny and your cute when you tilt your head and laugh i just think your perfect.
Im just upset that your with Oliver and not me."

Your flabbergasted and you can smell his lynx, he smells like a teenage boy, but its a lovely smell. You start to catch feelings, and you realise why you ever decided to date Oliver and not Tyler?

You say to him " i wouldn't want to cheat but you give me butterflies and i know its wrong but it feels almost Right? " He comes even closer to you and you can feel his body heat next to yours.