Chapter 34 - Aftermath

Start from the beginning

Basically it hurt a lot.

"Morning babe," Taylor greeted softly. She tucks the falling golden hair to her ear.

"Good morning." I did the same.

"I'm getting ready to leave, and I think you should too." She puts on the earrings I got her last month. It was a pair of diamond earrings.

"Okay, I guess." I rubbed my forehead once again before I got up to wash up.

Upon reaching the bathroom, I looked at my reflection on the mirror. My hair was a complete mess and as everyone says about my hair, it doesn't ever go in one direction. Just below my mop of curls, I had a bruise which I absoutely have no idea I got. My eyes seemed puffy with no redness.

I guess last night was pretty rough, huh.

Speaking of last night, what happened? Did I do something really weird? More importantly, why was I awake on the balcony floor? Many more questions raced through my head.

I heard a knocking on the glass door and Taylor swoops in, grabbing the hairdryer. She begins to switch on the hairdryer and moved it sideways to her hair.

"So, who were you talking to last night?" She casually asked, still drying her hair.

I start to think hard. Who was it? Not knowing the person, I just gave an answer. "No one." Then I went on to splash some water on my face.

I wiped the water off my face with a hand towel lying next to the soap. I removed the white fabric to see that she was not satisfied with the answer I gave.

"Obviously, it must be someone. It's not like you're crazy to talk to yourself?" Her voice raised.

"Well maybe, I am crazy," I replied, still quite unaffected.

"Calling someone 'Baby' isn't something to hide, Harry tell me the truth." She sighs.

"What if it was my mom or my sister? You wouldn't know!" I yelled, being so frustrated.

She stops drying her hair and quickly storms out of the room. Ugh, can this lady stop being a PMS bitch?

"What do you want, Taylor?" I went out of the bathroom angrily.

"I want you to tell me the truth!"

"Well, I don't have the damn truth! I was drunk last night and I forgot what happened, Grace! " I blasted back at her. Wait, shit, what did I just say?

"Did you just call me, Grace?" She spat immediately after my sentence.

"Listen I can explain!"

"No, do not try to explain. We are done, you hear me? We are breaking up, and there's no damn way we are getting back together." She rants while getting ready to leave.

After Taylor finishes, she ends off her speech by saying, "Goodbye Harry." She then slams the door into my face.

Great job, Harry Styles. Now she's going to write a song about me. More importantly, I've just lost the person I actually thought was decent enough to be together with.

*Grace's POV*

"Wake up, Niall," I whispered into his ear, shaking his body slightly.

"I don't wanna go on tour," he mumbles in his sleep. His statement made me giggle at him.

"It's me, Grace. There's a big day ahead of you. Come on, get up." I pat his back but he doesn't budge, so I carried him up by the arm. He finally opens up his eyes, but he still rubs those puffy lids.

"Good morning, Grace," Niall greeted.

"Morning, babe." I do the same and pecked him on the lips. "Ugh, you're still so stinky."

I scrunched up ny face as he continues to breathe his hot air on my face. I reply him, "You're disgusting, go and wash up, Niall."

"Disgustingly cute, is what you're going for, right?" Niall chuckled, actually getting up to go to the showers.

I took the time to check my email, the usual.

Simon Cowell

To: Grace Persimmons

Topic: Schedule

Today we will be going to a few interviews and photoshoots, they include:

1. BBC Radio 1 interview (1200)
2. Nabisco photoshoot (1500)

And great news, Red Lemons is caught! We should actually celebrate. You can soon be dispatched from your 'Protecting One Direction' Project.

From: Simon

That's when I froze there for the longest period. Am I not going to see these bunch of fun anymore?

________________________________

WHAT. RED LEMONS HAS BEEN CAUGHT!

say goodbye alr i guess :(

sorry for the long awaited chapters :P

this might be the last few chapters

see you again in the next chapter

-Hannah ♥