Until they bumped into the most forgotten member of the psykickers..

"That doesn't exist!"

"OhhelloKusuo,itsbeenawhile,whatareyouthreeupto?letmeguess,theresagirlwithreallybadluckanditsgottentothepointwhereitssobadshesdestinedtodieandsoyouhavetoworkonprotectinghersoshedoesntdie?"
(Oh hello Kusuo, it's been a while, what are you three up to? Let me guess, there's a girl with really bad luck and it's gotten to the point where it's so bad she's destined to die and so you have to work on protecting her so she doesn't die?)

"Oh hey, what's this guy's name again?"

"Oh wow, that really hurt my feelings Toritsuka Reita, but that's fine with me, my name is Akechi Touma and I do hope it rings a bell, and speaking of ringing a bell, class is about to start so we should all go to class now, speaking of class our next subject is chemistry and I heard that Toritsuka was having trouble with the subject and I was wondering if I could be of any help-"

"Ah! I remember him now! Saiki help mee!" Toritsuka ran to Saiki for help but he just dodged.

"You talk too much!" Aiura complained and covered her ears.

"It's the dark reunion."

"Oh? Well I apologize for that, it's just how my character is like and I have a very large vocabulary and many thoughts that I would like to speak out loud so I really can't help it and I would also like to apologize if it has caused any and/or many concerns-"

"Stop talking!"

"See? I told you it's the dark reunion."

"Oh shoot! Where's [last name]!? We got too distracted! What if she's dead?-"

"We just talked about trying to finding her!" Aiura flicked Toritsuka's forehead.

"Calm down Mr. and Ms. Abnormal. I can find [last name] with my telepathy and clairvoyance."

"Oh right." Said Reita as he rubbed the part of his forehead where Mikoto flicked.

"Oh, you're looking for [last name]? I saw her walking up to the rooftop a few minutes ago if you want more information about [last name] I can provide it if you could just ask kindly-"

"To the rooftop!"

𝟹

"[last name] don't do it!!"

You lower down the snack you were about to eat and stare at Toritsuka confused with your mouth open and your brows furrowed.

"Don't do... What?"

"Oh thank Saiki! We thought you were gonna.. Never mind that!"

"What are you thanking me for..?"

"Kusuo, turn off your aura! I need to check."

"You say it like it's easy and normal to do."

Kusuo turns off his aura and Aiura checks yours. Cool, the death mark still remains.

"Your luck is insane! Does the world want you dead!?" Aiura yelled at you.