"RETURN THE KID. IMMEDIATELY." one of the robots said, "after the pain you've put this kid through?! Never!"  the bat said, shooting them all down and running around the endless halls.

stopping at a dead end, the robots cornered the three of you, the two were ready to defend and charge up on all the robots.

your emotions couldn't deal with all of these, your ears ringed at the noise and destruction.

and just like that, your emotions seemed to be releasing, casting a sort of electric energy, hitting the robots and putting them all down.

your body felt even more numb, the two mobian's faced to you in disbelief, thinking how could you do that.

and that's when the memory of how you met the two mobian's ended there.

the two lead you to their base. letting you rest down somewhere safe and secure,
checking your body for any wounds.
The red echidna introduces himself as knucks, and the white bat introduced herself as rebel.

soon enough you found out they were planning to stop the chaos council, and bring back what used to be theirs.

you also managed to explain to them why you were in that lid, they felt bad for you, and promised that they will avenge you and the multiple innocent mobian's whom were harmed from the chaos council.

you decided finally, to join them, and few years goes by, there were some people joining the team resistance too.

New yoke city

New yoke city.

you look below at the depressing and dreadful mobian's, who were in control and no freedom because of the chaos council.

you loathed the sadness people displayed. sitting down, you could never ever admire new yoke, the place felt like it was crumbling for mobian's like you.

you settled down at the top of a building hiding at times when a robot seems to be passing by.
just watching for anything new, rebel told you to stay on patrol in any case we could have a chance to possibly recruit new members.

it felt boring, but you couldn't let knucks and rebel down, we need that freedom.

you let out an audible sigh, it was already boring you out, you were also hungry. you held onto the gun knucks gave you in case trouble gets in. And by trouble, it was the dumb robots around the city.

they're more progressively active at this time, and very aggressive, you hate to admit it again like a broken record, but you really needed to grab a snack.

your choice was then decided by mind to grab one to make your stomach shut the hell up.

you then carefully and quietly go down on the tall building, trying your best not to get caught by any of the robots.