SPECIAL CHAPTER

Author Pov:

The wedding they awaited for a year is going to happen now, jallai preparing his clothes for the wedding and same goes to vque.
Their wedding is simple, they choose the beach wedding that only their relatives and closed friends are invited the important for them is they going to marry each other infront of their love ones.

Jallai is walking now on the carpet while holding his flower on his hands, and he's walking with his brother and mother.
''Oh I can't believe that my younger son is getting married now.''His mother said while some tears were coming from her eyes.
''Mom, stop it this his wedding don't cry, you ruining your make up''His brother julian said.
Jallai smiled at them.
''Thank you, mom and brother, I love you both''jallai said.

And now jallai and vque facing each other vque is with his friend clyde he said to him that clyde is like a father to him clyde is the one there for him on the times his down.
'Oh vque take good care my son or elese I'll take him away from you''Jallai mother said to vque.
Vque smiled at her.
''Yes, mom, I'll make him happy, and I will love him as I can.''Vque
''Alright, my son is yours now,''jallai mother said, and they back to their chair with jallai brother.
''Well, good luck to the both of you best wishes for you vque,''clyde said, and back to his chair.

Vque Pov:

I looked at my baby he's so stunning and handsome and handsome today, but every day.
''Let's start the wedding.''The priest said
The wedding started smoothly, and it ended it smoothly, and now we are here in the reception and freaking friends are ruining everything they dancing like a monkey on the floor and their partners are embarrassed to what their doing. I'm thankful that I'm not like them.
''Baby, as far as I know, you dance like that in farlo Wedding''natatawang sabi sakin ng asawa ko. Shit I like that calling him asawa ko kinikilig ako.
''You know baby kung nakikita mo face mo ngayon matatawa ka para kang ewan kung nguniti''natatawang sabi ni jallai sakin.

Jallai Pov:

This is our honeymoon regalo samin to ni earl at klion sa isang resort sa Cebu at may hinanda ako for vque I hope magustuhan niya tong lingerie na red shoot as me I'm shy hindi ko ata kayang i show sakanya to and also this is our first time to do this thing.
''Baby bakit naman ang tagal mo dyan sa banyo?''tanong ni vque
''Wait, baby may surprise kasi ako''sabi ko sakanya sinuot ko muna yung bathrobe at lumabas.
''Hi baby''bati ko sakanya. Nakataas lang ang kilay niya sakin.
''What?''
''What are you hiding inside that bathrobe, my baby?''He asked at unti unting lumalapit sakin napapalunok naman ako I can smell his breath.
He kissed me to my lips, and he started to roam his hands on my body.
At unti unti niyang hinubad ang bathrobe ko naka boxer nalang kasi siya kaya wala na akong mahuhubad kakapitan ko nalang siya.
Nang mahunad niya na ang bathrobe ko I felt shy infront of him bacause he stared at me for long.

''Fuck baby your so freaking sexy''he said
At mabilis siyang lumapit sakin ulit at sinunggaban ako ng halik sa labi pababa sa leeg ko and he's massaging my breast.
''Ugh baby ohh~ more'' Is said I feel the sensation in my body. Every kiss gave me butterfly to my tummy.

Author Pov:

They both undress and moaning on the bed vque keep thrusting is cock in jallai tight hole.
''Ugh ohh fuck!''jallai moan
''Your so tight baby but I like it ahh ugh~"Vque moan
Vque starting to speed up and jallai is cumming hard.
''Those lingerie is suit to you baby so I will devour you tonight,''Vque said
Vque thrusting and devouring jallai until he cum inside of him.

After the hot night, they both lie down on the bed and hug each other.
''Baby, I love you so much,''vque said to jallai.
''I love you too hmm..by the way baby are we planning to have a baby? I mean, adopt one?''tanong ni jallai kay vque.
''Do you want?''Vque asked jallai
''Uhm... I think for now, let's enjoy each other, and I have niece, so I have baby boy''Sagot naman ni jallai
''Yeah, that's good. I don't know that your brother has a son?''Vque said
Tinawanan nalamang siya ni jallai at sinabing.
''As you don't know, my brothers boyfriend has a son, so it means that's my niece, so I can take my niece sometimes, so bond with us.
''That's a good idea, my baby. Let's sleep. I know you're tired''Vque said.
''Yeah''jallai said and hugged vque.

Vque Pov:

I stared at him. I was so lucky to have this guy to my arms,I always said to myself before that donzi was the only one who would change me, but no, not him it's jallai the vlogger that loves eating and traveling around the world and the opposite me I'm not used to eat so much and I hate traveling because I want is peace but when I met him everything changed everytime we spend our time outside he always insists to eat in korean restaurant and mukbang there he always serving me food until my bowl is full of food.

Even if I can't eat anymore, I still force myself to eat just for him to his vlog every time that he is filming. I'm always with him, but sometimes I can't go with him because I have work to do. I'm not just a hacker. I'm a businessman. I owned a tech company I need to work for our future. I won't disappoint mom. I'll be a good husband to him. I will love him until my last breath, and forever more, this guy named Jallai Wills-Falfero is mine, and I owned him.

A/N:Sorry guys, if eto lang nakayanan ng powers ko sa special chapter pero, I hope you like it well eto na talaga yung ending Abangan ang Series 5😘❤️