Ch 4

Author's POV

It was the next day after Abhiya's confession. The lights were still not on but Pooja being the early riser, woke up and she opens the door to go to washroom when her eyes fell on the bed near the door and she smiles.

Roz ki tarah Aaj dono ke bich mein pillows toh nahi the, Lekin woh, ek dusre ka haath tham kr so rahe the... both were looking contended.... With one last look of admiration, Pooja left.

After sometime, Bb played the song "Thora Thora Pyaar" Jiya opened her eyes & the first thing she saw was her Abhi's eyes & she was lost in their intensity... While Abhi was just repeating the song as if conveying his emotions. They wished eachother Good morning & both quickly got up without making their emotions too obvious.

Abhishek left to go to the Gym area while Jiya joined Manisha & Bebika who were dancing in the garden. He looked at the camera has said, " Bigg Boss aap mujhe apni playlist share krdo yrr, itna relatable songs kaise play kr lete ho... " 😅😂

" Ha na! Dekh Abhishek mere aur Manchale Ji ke liye hi yeh gaana chalaya tha bigg boss ne...!" Manisha said looking at Elvish.

" Koi aur din hota toh Maan bhi lete.. lekin aaj yeh gaana kisi aur ke liye tha, kyu Abhishek?" Pooja teased and Abhishek blushed so hard😂 while Jiya Laughed looking at him.

" Le Bhaii! Ab toh bigg boss ne phir green signal de diya hai😂😂😂" Elvish laughed.

" Chup kr! Pagal!" Abhi laughed looking at Jiya who was already red due these teasing.

" Kya kuch bhi bol rahe hain aap log? Abhi ke liye kyu chalayenge yeh song Bigg boss... Aur yeh Jiya itna kyu Sharma rahi hai?" Manisha looked confused.

" Yo tere samjh Mei na aawegi.. tu woh kr jisme tu achhi hai.." Elvish dismissed her, as he didn't wanted any negativity near his brother after all itni mushkil se toh Abhi sach mein khush tha.

Now it was Abhi's turn to tease Elvish, so he commented,

Abhi:- " Exactly! Tu Woh kr jisme tu expert hai jaise ki Elvish ke saath flirt krne mein.. hai na Elvish?"

Elvish who was lost somewhere, agreed,
Elvish:- " Haa-" but quickly corrected himself " Arre!! "

But Abhishek got what he was looking for, " Ha bhaii!! Ab Manisha meri bhn nahi Bhabhi banegi🤣🤣..!!"

Elvish:- " Na bhai! Bahar koi intezar kr rahi hai Mera, Teri Bhabhi toh wahi banegi..."

Manisha:- " Dekh raha hai Abhishek yeh na yahi krta hai pehle khud hi signal dega phir jb hm kuch bolte hain toh nautanki krta hai...."

While everyone was enjoying this nok- jhok of Elvish & Manisha.

After sometime, Jiya went inside to cook breakfast, Bebika & Pooja went & sat near the bedroom, while Manisha & Ashika went to the bathroom.

It was now only boys, Abhi, Avinash & Jad were working out, while Elvish was trying to do some workout, when Jad out of nowhere questioned Abhishek.

Jad:- "Do you really like her? Abhi?"

Abhi:- " Yes! Why?"

Jad:- " I know you are very wise and all but just observe what & why some people have started getting close to you..."

Hearing this statement, Both Elvish & Abhishek gave a confused look to eachother.

Elvish:- " Who are you talking about?"

Abhi:- " Who is getting close to me?"

Avinash:- " Oh Come'on! Tu janta hai woh kiski baat kr raha hai, Jiya obviously!!"

Jad:- " Yeah!! Man, she is so mean & wicked... I just can't tell you!!"

Abhishek quickly clenched his fist to control his anger, while Elvish slowly taps Abhi's shoulder to calm him down.

Releasing a long breath, Abhi said

Abhi:- " Mean & wicked! That too Jiya!! I think you are mistaken Jad..."

Elvish:- " Isn't Jiya the same girl, whom you considered of as Catalia few days ago..?"

Jad:- " That was a mistake, trust me! That's why I'm warning you guys, Abhi! She is just using you like she used me & Avinash..."

Elvish laughes & says, " Don't worry Jad, we know who is trying to do what..."

Abhi (with a sarcastic smile):- " Thanx for the advice Jad, but I don't think Jiya is even trying something like that.. She is nothing but a innocent soul, otherwise If was in her place after all that you have said about her & how you behaved with her, I would have cut all my links with you...."

Avinash:- Arre! he is just trying to alert you... stop being so sarcastic.

Jad:- I'm just trying to warn you guys..

Elvish:- " And I'm trying to warn you Jad, don't play with fire...!!"

Abhishek:- " Jad, I know she has made some mistakes but who doesn't make mistakes and let's not forget that you both are no angels... Remember Avinash, you were the 1st one who nominated Jiya so why so much reaction when she did the same thing? And Jad, she wasn't the only one who gave you the 9th position in the ranking task, so why all that hatred towards only Jiya?"

Elvish:- "We understand, you both have certain views about her, which is completely fine... but why are you trying to defame her?"

Jad:- " Huh! Jiya is nothing but a jealous-"

Abhishek (In anger) :- " Jad! I'm warning you... stop right there! I'll not take any more wrong statements against her... If you don't like her, Stay away from her! But stop passing demeaning & derogatory remarks about my girl...!!

Listening to Abhishek's Loud voice, Jiya along with everyone comes out and seeing Abhi seething with anger she quickly goes near him & holds his hand & realising her touch, He slightly tighens his grip on her... taking long breath, he gives her a smile & takes her away from there, as he knew they would again try to blame his anger on her.

Elvish was glaring at Jad & Avinash in anger...

Pooja:- " Kya Hua yaha? Abhishek itne gusse mein kyu cheenkha?"

Elvish (eyeing Jad & Avinash)- " Kuch nahi, bahut sahi time pr aaye aaplog nahi toh aaj toh kisika pitna te tha..."

Bebika (To Jad):- " What did you do?"

Jad:- " Nothing, I was just trying to warn him against that Jiya & instead of being thankful he started shouting at me... he is so aggressive I tell you!"

Elvish:- "Oh really? He is aggressive? Huh!! Paltu, Sala!!

And he goes away from there.

Pooja was just staring at his retreating figure, she knew that a storm has just passed without touching Jad...

**************************************
Hey guys!
First of all sorry for updating so late!

Also Since the bigg boss ott is over, I would try to wind up this book in 2 or 3 more chapters and would meet you with a new story on Abhiya...

See you with the next update!!

Until then,

With Love,
Aadi❣️