Chapter 32: Tip of iceberg..

Start from the beginning

"On a day like this, do you still have to think about business?" Gorya asked.

"You do especially on a day like this." Kavin included. "A funeral may be a ceremony to remember a deceased person. But with Pakorn's death, change is coming. This game of how the country is run is about to change. Especially for real estate people like Thyme. Understand, Gorya? You have to look at the bigger picture. Although it may be so unfamiliar at first. You need to be able to understand it." Kavin got up leaving the two Girls doing the work by themselves.

•°•°•°

The fact the stock took a dive by 7. 47% doesn't signal good news for either TN group or the Thai economy. The news reporter spoke.

Kavin and his mother entered the large venue while the cameras flashed on their faces but them gotten used to it now. Walking on the red carpet layed on the floor straight to the coffin. They paid their condolences.

Gorya and Kaning watched them feeling ever so lowly in their life.

Many agrees that next Thailand's GDP estimate will see a decrease..

•°•°|°•°

They may be standing somewhere they can see everything.. hear everything but that doesn't help them understand anything at all.

•°•°|°•°

Mj and Fa entering the venue together as now they are a couple.. people hurriedly walking over to them greeting and questioning them.

Fa had never once in her life liked this much attention but she has to face it now.

Meanwhile...

Gorya stood beside the stage with a tray in her hand as she watched people come and pay condolences.

She watched as Fa smiled at multiple people greeting them in her lavishing dress. Even if it was a funeral she never missed to flaunt her sense of style.

Fa walked upto the stage with Mj and payed condolences before sweetly smiling at Gorya and walking away.

Gorya never felt so distant from Fa before... She lacked everything that Fa certainly has.. From good looks to wealth and now a perfect soon-to-be husband.

But Gorya doesn't need anything till she has Fa herself. Fa's kind nature and beautiful heart never ceased to amaze Gorya. Fa has been nothing but a truly amazing friend to Gorya and she knows it.

Gorya hasn't done anything for Fa but being a burden to her. She hoped to atleast once help out Fa.

•°•°

Ren on his knees infront of the coffin with joined hands in sympathy While his mother's feet stayed intact to the ground with joined hands as well.

His eyes falling on Gorya for a second as he stood up giving her a smile before turning around and walking away. 

"P' Thyme is here." Kaning nudged Gorya as her eyes fell on the couple.

Lita and Thyme were greeting people who had walked upto them.

Gorya had always told herself that Thyme wouldn't understand her world, but standing here today she seems to understand that she doesn't understand Thyme's world.