Red dress ( oneshot)

Start from the beginning

The boys called for the doctor who told them you fainted due to stress. The three promise each other to protect you from everything that can hurt you. Even their father.

Duke was waiting in the dining hall with the kids.

A handmade bouquet in his hand . Waiting for you to come . He noticed how noone had started to eat. And suddenly your maid came inside barging .

Duchess is awake.

With that all the children stood up to go and meet you. Woke up??? What happened to you???

When he reached your room he was stopped by Derrick who didn't let him in.

"Are you not enough happy after hitting mother??? What else do you want?"

He looked inside to see you your cheek was swollen. He is really sorry. He somehow entered the room. You were resting your head on Reynold's shoulder when he gave the bouquet towards you. Red roses that you liked so much.

But you didn't even looked at them. You just bowed your head to him and said.

" Thanks Duke but i don't like them so don't bother yourself for someone like me. If you want or need anything from me just ask me directly , I will help you ; it's my duty as your wife. We both know our relationship is not romantic, don't give others who see us false hope."

He looked at your face and then they all noticed your empty eyes. The damage was already done....you wishper asked Penelope to take you for a walk as it's was stuffy in the room . He undressed himself off the coat to give it to you.

It's night and it's cold outside. How can he let his young wife out in cold without anything. A perfect gesture from a loving husband. One that you craved for the past 5years of your marriage.

But you didn't even looked into his direction asked your maid to bring your shawl . With you and Penelope gone he felt cold in the room. He has done a big damage. He noticed from that way the look his children give him.

From then on he always try to come to have dinner with all of you together. But you never eat in dining hall now. It's only him and any two of the three children. The third being with you. He noticed how you stopped being you. How your wardrobe now packed the red colour you loved and filled with so many shades of pink and whites and other lighter colours which you never were fond of.

How you don't eat much even when alone. How you had became more thiner. How you never visit him smiling, bringing him handbaked pastries and treats. Not coming once ; giggling to give him bouquet you used to make.

Always busy doing embroidery or reading books just like the former Duchess. He noticed how you stopped asking the maids for sugar in your tea. Always keeping yourself locked in your room . And what he noticed most was how almost everyone was sympathetic to you.

It took a lot for Penelope to ask you out for shopping. They were all in the same carriage. His heart broke when he saw you up close. In 6 days how you became like this. Your cheeks had suken a bit. You bright eyes now dead. You didn't even moved your head into his direction once.

Whole time looking out of the window while his eyes were only on you. When they reached the dress shop Penelope choose some dresses for you. He noticed how you didn't tried the red dress he choose for you . Saying the colour is not you liking.

He asked the shop to deliver all the red dresses to Eckhart household. You choose a light yellow dress. You didn't choose any jwellery saying they were not your liking,when he especially asked the owner to bring all the red stone and Ruby ones.

His heart clenched and trembled when he asked your presence in his room yesterday to tell you about todays ball and give you the gift he brought . How he told you giving the dresses and jwelleries that you must wear these as he coustom made his dress as yours.

You said nothing just shook your head that you understood and was ready to leave. How you flinched but didn't looked at him when he grabbed your wrist to stop you from leaving.

How when he tried to touch you , you swiftly undressed youself sat on the bed spreading you legs and looking away from him. He understood what you were doing. You were telling him that even if he didn't liked you and you now don't want him anymore you will still do your wifely duty.

After almost whole week since that day. He had seen you in the same room in which he was. He wouldn't have called you.... He swear you never looked so beautiful like you were looking right now. He regrets the fact he married someone so young, someone so tempting ,he regret that he hurted you.

And right now he thanked all the gods that he married you. The whole time while thrusting inside your tight warmth he tried to make you look at him. He tried kissing , bitting. He gave you tones of love bites. Begged you to look at him and what you said made him stop in his tracks.

"Am I good enough like the former Duchess my husband?? "

You looked at him with tears in your empty dead eyes. He never felt so guilty. His face buried between your breasts due to shame . He was shocked when he heard again.

"I guess I wasn't..."

He was so angry right now.... On himself to break your heart. He turned you around your face in the pillows. His hands around your waist he thrusted into you like there was no tomorrow.

You were passed out beneath him. He felt proud that even after being alot older than you he was able to satisfy you enough to make you pass out on him. He brushed your hair off your face. So beautiful. And all his . His wife in his arms.

He pulled out of you to see his cum pouring out of your womb . Such a fertile little thing you are. Taking everything obediently your husband give you. He smiled while he was gone to you room to bring some nightgowns. You will stay in his room from today night on.

You staggered your way to you room in the sleepwear you were wearing. You entered your room . And layed down the bed . You left the room after he left you there . He had used you and left you..

"What. In the hell . Is this. my wife???".

You sat up suddenly hearing his hard voice. His hair dishevelled and trouser open he was standing in front of your bed shirtless holding some papers.

Oh these were the papers Penelope gave you. Saying it was a gift from her. You didn't read what they were .

"I know I was wrong , i apologise for that; but divorce paper???? You want to divorce me????"

Your body started to tremble as he looked at you like a predator. No words forming you only stared at him in horror. He tore the papers looking at you and threw them on the floor.

" My Wife i think you should know that no divorce will be able to separate us after you'll get pregnant??"

You were looking at him with horror filled eyes. He suddenly grabbed you leg and pulled you to the end of the bed where he was standing. Tearing the night gown and throwing it he grabbed your waist with both hands as you tried to run away from him.

He pressed your knees to your chest entering you again.

"You have wasted a lot of my cum already dearest . You better keep it all inside after this."

And it was the start of you doom.

It was hard to sit with the Ruby plug inside your pussy . And more over when the Duke smile looking in your direction and everyone in the mansion knew what's the reason. You tried to get away from him in the ball whole time.

Because it was awkward for you to keep your self from whimpering when he ocassionally rubs the little bump in you abdomen. He didn't let you wash saying his load need to stick. You need to get pregnant. His mood was so good ; looking at men looking at you with lust filled eyes and him with jealousy.

Now with his potential child inside you ....you are tied with him forever. And he was really wrong.....red colour suits your body the best....